Welcome to Gaia! ::

sushi_mew

phew! Thankfully you were super shy Or else you would have lost everything right from the beginning!
    I remember replying to one, asking why they needed my password etc. etc. I just kept bugging him and he eventually just left me alone. xd

I guess they can't be 'bothered' to quest or put effort into the items. /pffttt

He sounds like a brilliant man for saying that!
    They really are.. but pricey.. but I guess that's what we must sacrifice if you want first class!

gosh, i know. that would have been awful and the scammer would've just been disappointed. @^@
haa, in this case it was actually good to be curious, eh? a random stranger asking for your password is always sketchy, no matter what.
hm, i suppose he is sometimes! too bad he's too absent-minded most of the time to put his brilliance to use.

Space Pup

needs more sugar
gosh, i know. that would have been awful and the scammer would've just been disappointed. @^@
haa, in this case it was actually good to be curious, eh? a random stranger asking for your password is always sketchy, no matter what.
hm, i suppose he is sometimes! too bad he's too absent-minded most of the time to put his brilliance to use.

It's like some random man coming up to you and asking for your credit card pin. Just not right.

Haha! I'm sure he's a sweetheart though.
sushi_mew

It's like some random man coming up to you and asking for your credit card pin. Just not right.

Haha! I'm sure he's a sweetheart though.

omg, that's a perfect analogy.
"HEY, I'LL GIVE YOU 5,000 DOLLARS IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR PIN"
& he so is. i feel really lucky to have him. ;u;

wah, finally done with the LINEART for this pixel... i want it to be finished already. @n@

Space Pup

needs more sugar
omg, that's a perfect analogy.
"HEY, I'LL GIVE YOU 5,000 DOLLARS IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR PIN"
& he so is. i feel really lucky to have him. ;u;

wah, finally done with the LINEART for this pixel... i want it to be finished already. @n@

SEEMS LEGIT!! HERE YA GO /shot
    ♥ It's great that you can find sweet guys out there. You really only hear about jerks nowadays (I do at least emotion_sweatdrop ) /:

Congrats on stage one! Now for the fun part; colouring it! P:<
sushi_mew

SEEMS LEGIT!! HERE YA GO /shot
    ♥ It's great that you can find sweet guys out there. You really only hear about jerks nowadays (I do at least emotion_sweatdrop ) /:

Congrats on stage one! Now for the fun part; colouring it! P:<

YEP, TOTALLY LEGIT.
yeah, most of my friends have really bad boy problems. in fact, the most recent one is my childhood friend mollie.
she's fourteen, and her moody and possessive boyfriend got her pregnant...

YEAH, I LOVE ME SOME COLORING. i think i'll just throw on some flat colors and start again later though, i need to work on something else. D:

Space Pup

needs more sugar
YEP, TOTALLY LEGIT.
yeah, most of my friends have really bad boy problems. in fact, the most recent one is my childhood friend mollie.
she's fourteen, and her moody and possessive boyfriend got her pregnant...

YEAH, I LOVE ME SOME COLORING. i think i'll just throw on some flat colors and start again later though, i need to work on something else. D:

wait.. pregnant at 14... WAIT... DATING AT 14?! BUT PREGNANT?! I hope she's broken up with him or at least he feels bad. Like.. 14 is way too young for her to start taking care of a baby. I'm... trying my best not to judge her but... 14 is much too young to be dating imo and to have a possessive one at that age... /crey
    Gosh young kids these days act so old so fast! I think if people are going to date young, I really do wish they have good experiences.
    I hope she gets it all worked out. Send her my regards~ (Even though I don't know her)

Better treasure your sweetheart of a boyfriend, lady! ):<

Coming back to the art later works for a lot of people. But not me.. If I don't finish it and work on something else, I could very well work on other things for an entire month and not touch it. /:

DERP. hungry. brb. food.
sushi_mew

wait.. pregnant at 14... WAIT... DATING AT 14?! BUT PREGNANT?! I hope she's broken up with him or at least he feels bad. Like.. 14 is way too young for her to start taking care of a baby. I'm... trying my best not to judge her but... 14 is much too young to be dating imo and to have a possessive one at that age... /crey
    Gosh young kids these days act so old so fast! I think if people are going to date young, I really do wish they have good experiences.
    I hope she gets it all worked out. Send her my regards~ (Even though I don't know her)

Better treasure your sweetheart of a boyfriend, lady! ):<

Coming back to the art later works for a lot of people. But not me.. If I don't finish it and work on something else, I could very well work on other things for an entire month and not touch it. /:

DERP. hungry. brb. food.

K, GO HAVE SOME DELICIOUS FOOD.
yeah. we're really close childhood friends so i was pretty pissed.
they've been together for three years, but it's an on and off sort of thing.
the guy is so crazy! he wants to marry her RIGHT NOW even though they're both underage. >:
at least he's staying to help support the kid, but she's just about to start high school so she's gonna have a rough four years.
& i knoow! my sister (who is eight) wants to be a teen already while i never wanted to grow up at all.

oh trust me, i am. i waited for two years to tell him how i felt and i'm not letting him get away. :3c
i do that too with my regular art but this is a commission so i'm more serious about it... but yeah i have things in my computer than have been laying around for a couple of years.

Space Pup

needs more sugar
K, GO HAVE SOME DELICIOUS FOOD.
yeah. we're really close childhood friends so i was pretty pissed.
they've been together for three years, but it's an on and off sort of thing.
the guy is so crazy! he wants to marry her RIGHT NOW even though they're both underage. >:
at least he's staying to help support the kid, but she's just about to start high school so she's gonna have a rough four years.
& i knoow! my sister (who is eight) wants to be a teen already while i never wanted to grow up at all.

oh trust me, i am. i waited for two years to tell him how i felt and i'm not letting him get away. :3c
i do that too with my regular art but this is a commission so i'm more serious about it... but yeah i have things in my computer than have been laying around for a couple of years.

NOMS. CLEMENTINES. emotion_omnomnom

On and off relationships are never a good idea imo. I find them too troublesome and if you guys can't stay together for a long period of time, why date if all you're going to do is tolerate each other. /: (One of my friends has been dating for a long while as well and it's been on and off for the longest time ever! It's made me really hate the thought of dating because the guy is very much made of butts.
    WAT. V:< He's obviously been watching too many animes and reading too many shoujo mangoes 3:<

Definitely a rough 4 years. I mean, you get enough bullies when you get pregnant during HS but if you're pregnant before you even start? Oh man. Hopefully she can find some awesome friends to support her through the years.

DANG GIRL. YOU AND ME. YEAH. WE SHOULD START A CLUB. THE NEVER GROW UP CLUB LOL.
    I'm 17 and my baby brother (who is 5) gets embarrassed by me because I do the things I think he should be doing (like putting actions with words eg. spinning and pointing upstairs when I tell me mom I'll go upstairs)

Awe! That's sweet.♥
    I'm no good with feelings or relationships so I avoid them as much as possible.. One day when that one person makes me want to say it though 3nodding /stupid romantic (Obviously, I've been reading too many romance mangoes
    I remember starting out with pixel dolls and finding this big base and I really liked it so I started to clothe it for a friend and I never finished it. I left it there for about 1-2 years and it's still not finished. /:
sushi_mew

NOMS. CLEMENTINES. emotion_omnomnom

On and off relationships are never a good idea imo. I find them too troublesome and if you guys can't stay together for a long period of time, why date if all you're going to do is tolerate each other. /: (One of my friends has been dating for a long while as well and it's been on and off for the longest time ever! It's made me really hate the thought of dating because the guy is very much made of butts.
    WAT. V:< He's obviously been watching too many animes and reading too many shoujo mangoes 3:<

Definitely a rough 4 years. I mean, you get enough bullies when you get pregnant during HS but if you're pregnant before you even start? Oh man. Hopefully she can find some awesome friends to support her through the years.

DANG GIRL. YOU AND ME. YEAH. WE SHOULD START A CLUB. THE NEVER GROW UP CLUB LOL.
    I'm 17 and my baby brother (who is 5) gets embarrassed by me because I do the things I think he should be doing (like putting actions with words eg. spinning and pointing upstairs when I tell me mom I'll go upstairs)

Awe! That's sweet.♥
    I'm no good with feelings or relationships so I avoid them as much as possible.. One day when that one person makes me want to say it though 3nodding /stupid romantic (Obviously, I've been reading too many romance mangoes
    I remember starting out with pixel dolls and finding this big base and I really liked it so I started to clothe it for a friend and I never finished it. I left it there for about 1-2 years and it's still not finished. /:

THAT SOUNDS DELICIOUS.
yeah, tell me about it. if it didn't work out the first time it's probably not gonna work out the second... or third, or fourth, etc.
don't be afraid to date! i mean if you like being single that's awesome but if you find the right person it'll be okay.
she's going to the same high school as me so i'll watch her back. the thing is though, at my school you can find a pregnant chick at every corner (we have a lot of students). /:

AW HELL YEAH, LET'S DO IT. that's laaamee. i'm the same age as you and i'd gladly join you any day so we can embarrass him together.
romance manga sure is a guilty pleasure, eh? shhh don't tell anyone.
that's so long! the poor unfinished pixel. maybe one day you'll pick it up again? ;n;

Space Pup

needs more sugar
THAT SOUNDS DELICIOUS.
yeah, tell me about it. if it didn't work out the first time it's probably not gonna work out the second... or third, or fourth, etc.
don't be afraid to date! i mean if you like being single that's awesome but if you find the right person it'll be okay.
she's going to the same high school as me so i'll watch her back. the thing is though, at my school you can find a pregnant chick at every corner (we have a lot of students). /:

AW HELL YEAH, LET'S DO IT. that's laaamee. i'm the same age as you and i'd gladly join you any day so we can embarrass him together.
romance manga sure is a guilty pleasure, eh? shhh don't tell anyone.
that's so long! the poor unfinished pixel. maybe one day you'll pick it up again? ;n;

YOU BET IT WAS. THEY WERE SO SWEET o qo
    The thing with me is that I know I would get super shy to do anything beyond kissing. Like.. I can see cuddling but nothing extreme.. My future boyfriend's going to have a hard time breaking me in xd
    Oh man. Now you can't joke about all the pregnant girls inn your school. I couldn't do that with mine because we have about 1000 and the one girl I knew who did get pregnant was my friend but moved shortly after //:

YEAH YEAH! /highfive I hope he grows out of his shyness.
    It really is. All those pretty drawings and the stories * u*

Hopefully. Though how I pixelled then and now would be completely different. rofl
sushi_mew

YOU BET IT WAS. THEY WERE SO SWEET o qo
    The thing with me is that I know I would get super shy to do anything beyond kissing. Like.. I can see cuddling but nothing extreme.. My future boyfriend's going to have a hard time breaking me in xd
    Oh man. Now you can't joke about all the pregnant girls inn your school. I couldn't do that with mine because we have about 1000 and the one girl I knew who did get pregnant was my friend but moved shortly after //:

YEAH YEAH! /highfive I hope he grows out of his shyness.
    It really is. All those pretty drawings and the stories * u*

Hopefully. Though how I pixelled then and now would be completely different. rofl

jdfnjfng that's exactly what i thought too! i was really awkward in the beginning, but you warm up to it.

wow, that's awful. sorry to hear that. :c
i'm sure he will!! most kids grow out of it, but there are some unlucky ones.. /cough
& wow, that will be pretty interesting to see i bet.

Space Pup

needs more sugar
jdfnjfng that's exactly what i thought too! i was really awkward in the beginning, but you warm up to it.

wow, that's awful. sorry to hear that. :c
i'm sure he will!! most kids grow out of it, but there are some unlucky ones.. /cough
& wow, that will be pretty interesting to see i bet.
    IT better. qq

It's fine. She's still a terrific girl and her family supports her in her life choices. Her boyfriend has stuck around with her too which is very nice of him. I haven't met the man but if he can make her happy even after losing her best friends, that's terrific!

I really hope he does o: Some of my close friends are really shy around others whereas I'm stating to get shy around others. I'm usually the loud one. xd
    Clash of pixels!!

Friendly Friend

yum_puddi :D
sushi_mew
IT better. qq

It's fine. She's still a terrific girl and her family supports her in her life choices. Her boyfriend has stuck around with her too which is very nice of him. I haven't met the man but if he can make her happy even after losing her best friends, that's terrific!

I really hope he does o: Some of my close friends are really shy around others whereas I'm stating to get shy around others. I'm usually the loud one. xd
Clash of pixels!!

sorry i disappeared! i tried my hardest to get the pixel done but i'm not even halfway there...
aw, that's good. i'm glad she's doing well. as they say, a baby can make or break your life.
they don't have to clash!! make lil mends here and there and people will barely able to tell. ;D

Space Pup

needs more sugar
sorry i disappeared! i tried my hardest to get the pixel done but i'm not even halfway there...
aw, that's good. i'm glad she's doing well. as they say, a baby can make or break your life.
they don't have to clash!! make lil mends here and there and people will barely able to tell. ;D

D': Work on another commission and shade it later?
    Also, don't worry about disappearing. I'm sorry for disappearing :C I ended up going to the supermarket with my father. 3nodding

I think the baby made her open her eyes to what kinds of friends she was surrounding herself with. I don't know the details or much but something broke out around the time she got pregnant. Something negative happened between her and her ex-bffs. :'C
    Also, the baby definitely made her a stronger girl. 3nodding

Ahah! tricky tricky~~

AkaMidori
yum_puddi :D

Ahah! Puddi's my favourite too! That and the strawberry! yum_strawberry emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff