Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

bibi-chan06
yum_puddi recently I went on the prowl and hunted down all the glowing bootys I could find, I'm pretty sure I made a bil in... 3 hours? give or take.

I used to be one of those people who wanted to collect 1 of evry item on gaia, I gave that up really quick. yum_puddi

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06
yum_puddi I was so surprised that I got 1 mill in the daily chance today. it really made my day, but I agree, doing booty grab and posting is dishing out a lot of gold! But it's going to take a while before this inflation goes down. yum_puddi

x_Bella Luna_xx
-Da llama king-
x_Bella Luna_xx

I feel like they've kinda mellowed out with all the gold rigs or whatever they called them
            it seems like they're trying to improve. someone just took over the site as lead mod or lead something so hopefully they'll have a large influence
yes they are fixing a lot of the big problems. I am looking forward to a lot of other things being fixed too
they increased ways for others to get gold without doing market
like booty grab and posting can give some good change now too. etc.

yeah and the daily rewards thing lol they've added a lot of gold into that
            also they updated the pink boxes that float around sometimes

wow! yeah sometimes you get pretty lucky.
            haha I remember I was obsessed with booty grab for like a month a couple years ago and I remember saying I got 10k gold in like 5 hours xD
            I was really proud of myself

haha it may have been achievable years ago but good luck now! xD you'd have to have half of that donated to you or be rich and spend a LOT of money

oh! and I accept your order ^-^
            I wanna make sure about one thing tho.
            the second avi with the dog, you want her to hold it instead of it being on her head?

Shirtless Fatcat

-Da llama king-
x_Bella Luna_xx

yeah haha I remember there was a person who wanted to own every single item.
            that was years ago and there's no way to achieve that now lol
rofl yaaa XD that sounds insane @.@

yeah no thank you! you've gotta be rich or know some generous people xD
            holy crap.. we're at 105 pages o.o thanks for chatting with me so much! :3

Bashful Lover

10,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
yum_puddi Yes please! I'll send the trade right away!
Oh yeah, I agree. I could see that goal making anyone go a little crazy though. yum_puddi

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06
yum_puddi recently I went on the prowl and hunted down all the glowing bootys I could find, I'm pretty sure I made a bil in... 3 hours? give or take.

I used to be one of those people who wanted to collect 1 of evry item on gaia, I gave that up really quick. yum_puddi

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06
yum_puddi I was so surprised that I got 1 mill in the daily chance today. it really made my day, but I agree, doing booty grab and posting is dishing out a lot of gold! But it's going to take a while before this inflation goes down. yum_puddi

x_Bella Luna_xx

haha I remember I was obsessed with booty grab for like a month a couple years ago and I remember saying I got 10k gold in like 5 hours xD

haha it may have been achievable years ago but good luck now! xD you'd have to have half of that donated to you or be rich and spend a LOT of money

the second avi with the dog, you want her to hold it instead of it being on her head?

King Gatekeeper

x_Bella Luna_xx

a huge amount of my items were from friends @.@ but the items I am giving out for art, are from old rigs this summer. ^-^

haha welcome ^_^

Shirtless Fatcat

bibi-chan06
Oh yeah, I agree. I could see that goal making anyone go a little crazy though. yum_puddi

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06

x_Bella Luna_xx

perfect c:
            yeah I couldn't ever have a goal that large. sure it's possible but barely haha

Bashful Lover

10,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
yum_puddi I'm so excited!
and woot! 105!
Yanno what I do love though? all the items that come out with animal ears and tails, You can't believe how excited I was when I noticed that an outfit I bought had an obsessive mao in it.
All the mao items are soooo expensive ;A; yum_puddi

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06

x_Bella Luna_xx

perfect c:

Shirtless Fatcat

bibi-chan06
and woot! 105!
Yanno what I do love though? all the items that come out with animal ears and tails, You can't believe how excited I was when I noticed that an outfit I bought had an obsessive mao in it.

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06

x_Bella Luna_xx

perfect c:

a lot of the animal type items are!
            the Nekola sets and all it's recolors and other animals are ADORABLE but so out of my price range..

Shirtless Fatcat

-Da llama king-
x_Bella Luna_xx

a huge amount of my items were from friends @.@ but the items I am giving out for art, are from old rigs this summer. ^-^

haha welcome ^_^

ohh.. I don't get items from friends.. sometimes I'll go into the anon threads around the holidays but that's it
            I just get gold haha which is fine cause then I can buy what I want
            and I get items in this thread too which is really nice

Bashful Lover

10,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
yum_puddi The only kola I got to buy was the bunny one, and I do like the orange and black, but yeah sweatdrop
so how's your evening going? yum_puddi

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06
and woot! 105!

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06

x_Bella Luna_xx

perfect c:

the Nekola sets and all it's recolors and other animals are ADORABLE but so out of my price range..

King Gatekeeper

x_Bella Luna_xx

ohh.. I don't get items from friends.. sometimes I'll go into the anon threads around the holidays but that's it
some of my friends play rigs, others are good at market. The few times I get rigs I pick a friend and bomb them with stuff I know they will like >.> but then they do the same xD so it is a cycle.
I rarely go in anon threads @.@ unless I am lurking and tossing things out to nice people XD

Bashful Lover

10,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
-Da llama king-
x_Bella Luna_xx

some of my friends play rigs, others are good at market. The few times I get rigs I pick a friend and bomb them with stuff I know they will like >.> but then they do the same xD so it is a cycle.
I rarely go in anon threads @.@ unless I am lurking and tossing things out to nice people XD

You sound like a saint ;A;

King Gatekeeper

bibi-chan06

You sound like a saint ;A;
redface I'm just me @.@
I know many kind people

Shirtless Fatcat

bibi-chan06
yum_puddi The only kola I got to buy was the bunny one, and I do like the orange and black, but yeah sweatdrop

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06
and woot! 105!

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06

x_Bella Luna_xx

perfect c:

yes, I've been loving the orange and black items lately.
            orange is my favorite color so.. yeah ;D
            lately I've been buying items that I want in my price range but I can't match most of them haha so I've gotta change that up or save up for something larger

Shirtless Fatcat

-Da llama king-
x_Bella Luna_xx

I like going to anon threads around Christmas or big events cause I feel generous haha
            Christmas is a big one for me. oh I spent a lot last easter too.

Bashful Lover

10,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06

x_Bella Luna_xx
bibi-chan06
and woot! 105!

x_Bella Luna_xx

perfect c:

yes, I've been loving the orange and black items lately.
            orange is my favorite color so.. yeah ;D
            lately I've been buying items that I want in my price range but I can't match most of them haha so I've gotta change that up or save up for something larger

I've been trying to do that do.
I've been on a quest for lavender and rose and grey colored items, the colors are super pretty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff