User Image
User Image
[ t h e p l e d g e ]

We're on a mission to beautify Gaia;
And I guess we'll start with you~

We'll push and push our abilities to the best
And we try our hardest to pass your test
We excite and delight and recite this pledge
The customer is always right, cause that's what she said.

[ r u l e s ]

Depending on what you're ordering, there will be different instructions for you to follow. These rules are for everything in this thread.
Remember, I have all the right in the world not to complete your order, even for reasons unspecified. The only time I would really do this, of course, is if you continue to harass me in unnecessary ways. A pm asking if I had gotten to your post is fine, simply not every five minutes you are online.
Only post your order form in the thread. Do not PM me, or your order will be ignored.
I will not start your order until you send me the trade.User Image
You may ask for a refund, or for us to redo/retry your graphic. Just realize that you will not be top priority, we will place you back into the slots.
My word is god. On this thread, at least. I can insert any rule I want, I can take out any rule I want, and I can bend the rules for certain people. Respect that.

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

[ p o s t e x a m p l e s ]

<&&click here for post examples>
It's labeled from oldest (1st post format ever!) to current,
so don't judge me by the first page.
If there's a specific post you want yours to look like
Specify which page it's on, and which post it is.
<&&click here for fonts!>

[ s l o t s ]
1. Open! 2. Open! 3. Open!

Bribe 1. Open! [Unlimited Bribe Slots]

Austin Regular 1. Sugar Toxic! Austin Regular 2. bellaboo11

[ p r i c e s ]User Image
The post format itself is 10k, for a regular slot. There are limited amounts of regular slots, and although some posts I can finish quickly, others can take days.
If you want to use a font that I do not have listed, that is an extra 1k.
If you do not have an image supplied, and you wish for me to search for one for you, that is 1k for every image I use. (Which you can specify)
Top and bottom borders are an extra 500g each.
For each day that I do not have your post finished, it is an extra 1k off your total price.

Bribe slots are unlimited, and tend to have a little more extra work pushed into them.
To bribe me, get something off my "wishlist" at the bottom.
Most items are not very expensive, simply more then the 10k price of a post.

Austin Regular slots are, obviously for Austin's DTTPAY regulars.
After Saturday, June 26th, all Austin's DTTPAY regulars will have their posts for free.

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

[ a b o u t t h e p i e c e s i n t h e o r d e r f o r m ]

Username, Name, PM or Post should all be self explanitory. To get your Font, which you can chose up to four of, click on the link on the post above that brings you to a seperate thread containing fonts. Simply choose the numbers you want, and put it in here. If you cannot choose, I will choose for you. To get your Color Scheme, please give specific HEX codes, or go to ColorLovers.com. Theme/Style is basically self explanatory, just tell me what the whole point of your post is. Use is what you are planning to use the post for. Specific Images should also be easy to figure out; put down the url of the images you wish to use. Please provide the link, not the image, so it doesn't stretch the page. If you do not have an image, just tell me what kind of image you want. The rest should be figured out.

[ p o s t t h i s i n t h e t h r e a d ! ]

[align=center][size=24][b][color=#BE575B]✖✖[/color][color=white][strike][color=#DEB97F]Post Format, please. owo[/color][/strike][/color][/b][/size][/align][imgright]http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/Chrysalissy/Avatar1.gif[/imgright]
[size=11][color=#BE575B]Username[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Name[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]PM or Post?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Fonts[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Color Scheme[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Theme/Style[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Use[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Specific Images?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Extra text?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Did you send the trade?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Extra Comments/Instructions[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Bribe?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] (Yes/No) [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Total:[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Tip?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]May I display your post in the examples/gallery of Pixel?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]

[/size]

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image
User Image
[ b a n n e r && s i g g i e e x a m p l e s ]

<&&click here for my Platinum Suite banners!>
Warning, it's a whole hell load of graphics
On one page~
This was my photoshop just after the first ten or so! xD
<&&click here for fonts!>

[ b a n n e r & s i g g i e s l o t s ]
1. Open! 2. Open! 3. Open! 4. Open! 5. Open!

[ t h r e a d c o m m i s s i o n s l o t s]
B1. Open! (Bribe slots unlimited)

[ p r i c e s ]User Image
A signature banner [any size] is 2k.
A signature bar [400x20 or 30] is 1k.
A guild banner is 1k.
A link back button [88x31 or 88x15] is 750g each, 1k for both.
A thread banner [any size] is 3k.
A thread commissions [full thread set, layout, banners, link back buttons, ect] is a bribe. Please look towards my wishlist at the bottom to find bribe items, or offer pure. owo
Everything else, please discuss with me, we can agree on a price. owo

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

[ a b o u t t h e p i e c e s i n t h e o r d e r f o r m ]

Username, Name, PM or Post should all be self explanitory. To get your Font, which you can chose up to four of, click on the link on the post above that brings you to a seperate thread containing fonts. Simply choose the numbers you want, and put it in here. If you cannot choose, I will choose for you. To get your Color Scheme, please give specific HEX codes, or go to ColorLovers.com. Type of order, choose from [Signature Banner || Signature Bar || Guild Banner || Link Back Button || Thread Banner || Other]. Use is what you are planning to use the graphic for. Please include a link if it is for a thread/website/etc. Specific Images should also be easy to figure out; put down the url of the images you wish to use. Please provide the link, not the image, so it doesn't stretch the page. If you do not have an image, and you want one, just tell me what kind of image you want. The rest should be figured out.

Thread commissions are in the order form below this one. Everything that was not explained above should be self explanatory.

[ p o s t t h i s i n t h e t h r e a d ! ]

[align=center][size=24][b][color=#BE575B]✖✖[/color][color=white][strike][color=#DEB97F]Graphic and/or banner, please. owo[/color][/strike][/color][/b][/size][/align][imgright]http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/Chrysalissy/Avatar1.gif[/imgright]
[size=11][color=#BE575B]Username[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Name[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]PM or Post?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Fonts[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Color Scheme[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Type of Order[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Use[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Specific Images?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]What do you wan it to say?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Did you send the trade?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Extra Comments/Instructions[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Total?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Tip?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]May I display your post in the examples/gallery of Pixel?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]

[/size]

[ t h r e a d c o m m i s s i o n s! ]

[align=center][size=24][b][color=#BE575B]✖✖[/color][color=white][strike][color=#DEB97F]Thread Commission, please~[/color][/strike][/color][/b][/size][/align][imgright]http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/Chrysalissy/Avatar1.gif[/imgright]
[color=#DEB97F]Type of Thread/Name of thread?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Link To Thread[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]How many posts?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Top borders?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] (yes/no) [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Dividers?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] (yes/no) [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Dividers?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] (yes/no) [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Link Back Buttons?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] (yes/no) [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Navigation?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] (yes/no) [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Which sections do you want headers for? (Please list if possible)[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Bribe?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] (Yes/No) [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Total?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]Tip?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#BE575B]Extra details/information[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]
[color=#DEB97F]May I display your post in the examples/gallery of Pixel?[/color]:[color=gray][size=9] f i l l t h i s i n [/size][/color]

[/size]

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

[ m y d r e a m a v v i e! ]
50% of your regular orders will go into this fund. The other 50% will be donated to various people on Austin's DTTPAY, which I happen to be addicted to. ^^

Pink items are items I'll never get.
Cream items are Thread Commission Bribes.
Gray items are 10k under items.
User Image

Compass of Seidh || Compass of Seidh 3rd Gen || Sweet Charming Blush || White Stockings || Fremere's Guard 2nd Gen. || [url=http://tektek.org/?price=8373]Gold Ornamental Chopsticks || Orange And Yellow Reversible Hair Pins || November Birthstone Crown || Kottan Bell 5th Gen || Checkered Nightmare || Black Knit Boots || Erik's Masquerade || Sherbet Showgirl

[ t h r e a d c o m m i s s i o n b r i b e i t e m s ]
User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

[ p o s t f o r m a t b r i b e i t e m s ]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[ q u e s t ]
50% of your bribe orders will go into this fund. The other 50% will be donated to various people on Austin's DTTPAY, which I happen to be addicted to. ^^
User Image

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.61750527_1/][img]http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/Chrysalissy/Linkback.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.61750527_1/][img]http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/Chrysalissy/15-1.gif[/img][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

User Image

Looking for affiliates!
PM me. owo

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0