Welcome to Gaia! ::

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx

I did the Pure Madness avi of yours for your full body, hows this look? Any changes you want or anything before i start the final copy?
User Image

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx

I did the Pure Madness avi of yours for your full body, hows this look? Any changes you want or anything before i start the final copy?
User Image

Ermahgawd its perfect~! ^o^

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx

User Image

Ermahgawd its perfect~! ^o^

Alrighty, I will start working on the other stuff and finishing this one up tomorrow, its pretty late so ima go to bed before all my friends start complaining that i dont sleep enough again lol

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai
Alrighty, I will start working on the other stuff and finishing this one up tomorrow, its pretty late so ima go to bed before all my friends start complaining that i dont sleep enough again lol

Understandable! Sleep good!

Wealthy Millionaire

dont draw but i love the jane shoot me a message when its started id like to join

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
eruel
dont draw but i love the jane shoot me a message when its started id like to join

It is indeed open, the pic in siggy is a link to the guild. Its just not pretty yet. lol

Wealthy Millionaire

xXx Jackel xXx
eruel

It is indeed open, the pic in siggy is a link to the guild. Its just not pretty yet. lol
nice ill check it out!

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai

Hey my life got hectic so I didnt even realize how long its been, hows the art coming?

Torashii's Prince

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

Hey my life got hectic so I didnt even realize how long its been, hows the art coming?

I still havent even finished doing the lineart for it bc ive been stuck working on art for school and something for a friend

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

I still havent even finished doing the lineart for it bc ive been stuck working on art for school and something for a friend

Okay cool. Just had to check in, been a little while since Id heard from you.

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Still Need Guild Art

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
bump