Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see next in this shop?

more charms! 0.10813704496788 10.8% [ 101 ]
more plushies! 0.27087794432548 27.1% [ 253 ]
more baby plushies! 0.1745182012848 17.5% [ 163 ]
more orbs! 0.17665952890792 17.7% [ 165 ]
more stickers! 0.19271948608137 19.3% [ 180 ]
something else (please post) 0.077087794432548 7.7% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 934 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1027 1028 1029 > >> >>> »|

Feisty Fatcat

User Image
S T R A P S !
username: smile into the chaos
which strap?: hoshi
code: J-7
page number: 5
subtotal: 1500g + 500g tip
I'M SENDING A TRADE WITH PAGE NOW!
LOOOOVE your stuff and the graphics! heart heart I do hope to see much more in the future! Will be subscribing as well smile Also, I really like that you took the time to upload all the different combos for the hoshi charms- it helps greatly when deciding what I want.

User Image
S T R A P S !
username: Feori-tan
which strap?: Hoshi
code: I-2, J-1, J-2, J-6, J-7, J-8, J-9, G-2, G-7, G-9, H-1, H-2, H-4, H-6, H-7, H-8, H-9, E-1, E-6, E-7, E-8, F-7, C-7, C-8, D-2, D-3, D-7, D-9, A-2, A-8, A-9, B-3, B-7, B-9
subtotal: 1,500g x 34 = 51,000g

User Image
S T R A P S !
which strap?: Kitty
code: A-2, A-7, A-8, A-9, B-3, B-7, B-9, C-7, D-3, D-7, E-8, F-7, G-2, G-3, H-1, H-2, H-4, I-4, I-8
subtotal: 1,500g x 19 = 28,500g

User Image
S T I C K E R S!
name tag: Tsubasa
which sticker?: 001, 002
subtotal: 5,000g x 2 = 10,000g

Total: 51,000g + 28,500g + 10,000g = 89,500g + 10,500g tip = 100,000g

Star Builder

xPiikachuu x3
lailahy

yep, I tried all my other passes on it and it didn't work xD lol But it's alright now.
I sold plushies, manly bears =3

hahaha thanks xDD

Ahh, that's good to hear.
Oooh, plushies! They must be very cute since the items you are selling now are cute. xDDD
Are you going to make anymore items? Or is it just charms/stickers?
No problem. xDD<3

hehehe thanks ^__^ ah they were ok I guess, but I made them without animation, so now I'm focusing on something more elaborate ;D
Hmmm not sure if I'll make more, I was thinking about stamps that would be smaller than the sticker and without the name of the customer, but also animated.. do you have any suggestions? ^^

Star Builder

Die Fishy Die
lailahy

^___^
I'm glad people do heart I was thinking for a moment if I should go for something cuter or not, like animals... x3

Oh, but don't you have the kitty strap? What about rabbits? They are usually portrayed as really cute everywhere. C:

Ah yes xD Hehe I like kitties so much I couldn't do without it x3
oooh rabbits are a good idea, I'll think about something =3 thanks for the suggestion!

Star Builder

smile into the chaos
User Image
S T R A P S !
username: smile into the chaos
which strap?: hoshi
code: J-7
subtotal: 1500g + 500g tip

thanks for ordering, you'll receive your request shortly ^^

Star Builder

Feori-tan
LOOOOVE your stuff and the graphics! heart heart I do hope to see much more in the future! Will be subscribing as well smile Also, I really like that you took the time to upload all the different combos for the hoshi charms- it helps greatly when deciding what I want.

User Image
S T R A P S !
which strap?: Hoshi
code: I-2, J-1, J-2, J-6, J-7, J-8, J-9, G-2, G-7, G-9, H-1, H-2, H-4, H-6, H-7, H-8, H-9, E-1, E-6, E-7, E-8, F-7, C-7, C-8, D-2, D-3, D-7, D-9, A-2, A-8, A-9, B-3, B-7, B-9
subtotal: 1,500g x 34 = 51,000g

User Image
S T R A P S !
code: A-2, A-7, A-8, A-9, B-3, B-7, B-9, C-7, D-3, D-7, E-8, F-7, G-2, G-3, H-1, H-2, H-4, I-4, I-8
subtotal: 1,500g x 19 = 28,500g

User Image
S T I C K E R S!
name tag: Tsubasa
which sticker?: 001, 002
subtotal: 5,000g x 2 = 10,000g

Total: 51,000g + 28,500g + 10,000g = 89,500g + 10,500g tip = 100,000g

aww thank you! I'm glad to hear it.
thank you also for the huge request =] It will take some time to deliver, but I'll do it asap ^^

Ace

7,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image
S T R A P S !
username: KawaiiNekoPandah
code: G-5
subtotal: 1,500gg + 100gg = 1,600gg

Star Builder

KawaiiNekoPandah
User Image
S T R A P S !
username: KawaiiNekoPandah
code: G-5
subtotal: 1,500gg + 100gg = 1,600gg

thanks for ordering, I'll deliver your request shortly ^^

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

lailahy

oooh rabbits are a good idea, I'll think about something =3 thanks for the suggestion!

Just tryin to think of charms I've seen all around that are really cute. There's Kitty that you already have, rabbits, teddy bears, frogs?, maybe even fish? Uhmm..... Puppy maybe? Those are all I've got at the moment. I think you could do a lot of cute animals though.

Star Builder

Die Fishy Die
lailahy

Just tryin to think of charms I've seen all around that are really cute. There's Kitty that you already have, rabbits, teddy bears, frogs?, maybe even fish? Uhmm..... Puppy maybe? Those are all I've got at the moment. I think you could do a lot of cute animals though.

I'll have that in mind ^___^ thanks for the suggestions!

Star Builder

heart all orders delivered!

Bashful Poster

lailahy

hehehe thanks ^__^ ah they were ok I guess, but I made them without animation, so now I'm focusing on something more elaborate ;D
Hmmm not sure if I'll make more, I was thinking about stamps that would be smaller than the sticker and without the name of the customer, but also animated.. do you have any suggestions? ^^

No problem. ;D
I see. Either way, they would look nice. :3
Probably you could make those straps into stickers? Lol, idk. xDDD

Star Builder

xPiikachuu x3
lailahy

No problem. ;D
I see. Either way, they would look nice. :3
Probably you could make those straps into stickers? Lol, idk. xDDD

haha I'll think about it ^^ lol I need first to organize all the strap codes and stuff, I'm taking too long to find them and deliver things right now, as I think I made too many color options xDD

Bashful Poster

lailahy

haha I'll think about it ^^ lol I need first to organize all the strap codes and stuff, I'm taking too long to find them and deliver things right now, as I think I made too many color options xDD

Okayy. :3
Aha. xD You should of organized them in the beginning but oh well. :3

Star Builder

xPiikachuu x3
lailahy

Okayy. :3
Aha. xD You should of organized them in the beginning but oh well. :3

haha I did, but my method is somehow inefficient. D; I guess I dealt with a lot less options on my other shop...=3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff