Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see next in this shop?

more charms! 0.10813704496788 10.8% [ 101 ]
more plushies! 0.27087794432548 27.1% [ 253 ]
more baby plushies! 0.1745182012848 17.5% [ 163 ]
more orbs! 0.17665952890792 17.7% [ 165 ]
more stickers! 0.19271948608137 19.3% [ 180 ]
something else (please post) 0.077087794432548 7.7% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 934 ]

Truthful Seeker

lailahy

thanks Sakura! and sure let's trade ^____^
aww thank you <333

// sorry for the late reply > < ;; it's finals week D;

yayyyyy what would you like me to draw? :3

Star Builder

xSaKura-kyandiiX
lailahy

thanks Sakura! and sure let's trade ^____^
aww thank you <333

// sorry for the late reply > < ;; it's finals week D;

yayyyyy what would you like me to draw? :3

oh it's fine, hope it all goes well for you!
can we both draw half bodies? ^^
I'd love one of this avvie: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it's my current but, not sure when I'll change it again xD
and what would you like me to draw?

Star Builder

Reoca

Well, now you know. Lol.
It's nice figuring out where things came from around here. I didn't organize my files
very well when I first came to the mini shops so I have a lot of unknown things.

Oh! I remember that. That really was awhile ago. XD

Thank you! <3

lol me too, i usually take note only of the username...

haha yup ;u; sorry OTL I'm really forgetful... I found the drawings, but omg I drew so many xD better select them.

no problem ^^

Star Builder

Serethielle
lailahy
Serethielle
4laugh heart

hey hey Sere! how are you? ^____^
Really good, but reeeaaally stressed. > 3 <
I was up last night doing 300 math problems on Studyisland (a study site) trying to get full credit (by raising average up to 70% in each section, which is hard), but it didn't work and I just lost a point. - A -

And so many essays and art projects. ; n ;
But our class is going on a field trip to see The Outsiders tomorrow! We're all dressing up was Socs or greasers! 8D
But I don't know if sandal-esque three-inch heels are suitable for someone like me. OTL
They are leather, very classical, and the thick heel is made of a light, slightly-caramel colored wood.

How are you? C:

woah ;u; how dedicated. Oh I didn't even thought there were sites to study online.. but then again, anything you can imagine, the internet already has.
but 300 problems are a bit too much D; don't get stressed out over it Sere!

oh field trip *u* although... what is The Outsiders...? ^^" I have no idea.
Oh why wouldn't they suit you? Sounds like a pretty sandal ^___^ The only problem would be walking in my case xD I'm not at all used to high heels. but I'm sure you'll do fine ^^

Swashbuckling Genius

9,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image
S T I C K E R S!
username: Lumieera
name tag: Lumieera
which sticker?: 003

subtotal: 5k

I'M SENDING A TRADE WITH PAGE NOW to NB Mei-chan !

Lionheart

lailahy

woah ;u; how dedicated. Oh I didn't even thought there were sites to study online.. but then again, anything you can imagine, the internet already has.

Oh why wouldn't they suit you? Sounds like a pretty sandal ^___^ The only problem would be walking in my case xD I'm not at all used to high heels. but I'm sure you'll do fine ^^
It's all over now; my week has calmed down and I can relax before getting into homework for Chinese. heart

The Outsiders in a novel written by S. E. Hinton about two social classes that clash. o:
We were studying it and we ended up going on a field trip. I just got back; it was so fun!
Walking wasn't as much of a problem as the stairs. xP

After this, I'm going to eat some pot stickers and my dad is taking me to the shooting range to practice with the special revolver he bought me for target practice. o u o

Star Builder

Serethielle
lailahy

It's all over now; my week has calmed down and I can relax before getting into homework for Chinese. heart

The Outsiders in a novel written by S. E. Hinton about two social classes that clash. o:
We were studying it and we ended up going on a field trip. I just got back; it was so fun!
Walking wasn't as much of a problem as the stairs. xP

After this, I'm going to eat some pot stickers and my dad is taking me to the shooting range to practice with the special revolver he bought me for target practice. o u o

oh good ^^

ah i see, sounds interesting! and field trips are always so nice emotion_kirakira
oh D; stairs can be hard, specially on the way down.

Ah how great! have fun then ^____^

Benevolent Admirer

User Image
2013 event nagareboshi valentine event 2013
username: KuroKageHane
items:

Mochis: All
Chocos: All
Love Coffee: All

total: 10k

I'M SENDING A TRADE WITH PAGE NOW to NB Mei-chan !

Lionheart

Gotta go now, bye lailahy! C:

Star Builder

Serethielle
Gotta go now, bye lailahy! C:

bye Sere! see you ^^

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
lailahy

haha yup ;u; sorry OTL I'm really forgetful... I found the drawings, but omg I drew so many xD better select them.

no problem ^^

I keep track of the shop name as well, but it'd probably be best to save the shop's url. XD

It's okay, I'm glad you found them. Lol.

Star Builder

Reoca
lailahy

no problem ^^

I keep track of the shop name as well, but it'd probably be best to save the shop's url. XD

It's okay, I'm glad you found them. Lol.

now due to my addict-ness on minishops, I can remember the name of every shop I ordered ^^" but yup, urls are better.

hehe xD i'm waiting for some stimulus on getting it done, usually linearting is a pain for me... i like to draw things on paper ;u; but getting digital linework is another matter.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
lailahy
now due to my addict-ness on minishops, I can remember the name of every shop I ordered ^^" but yup, urls are better.

hehe xD i'm waiting for some stimulus on getting it done, usually linearting is a pain for me... i like to draw things on paper ;u; but getting digital linework is another matter.

That's good. LOL.

Lineart in general is a pain. I've been trying to use a style that is lineartless,
but the problem is, I really like how clean the art looks with lineart. XD

Star Builder

Reoca
lailahy

That's good. LOL.

Lineart in general is a pain. I've been trying to use a style that is lineartless,
but the problem is, I really like how clean the art looks with lineart. XD

ah yes.. i like lineart-less drawings, but i can't seem to do it right ;u.

Star Builder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces