• Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Business Bunny

THIS IS HOW TINY MY WORLD IS.

ONE FRIEND MAKES BLOG ABOUT PONY ART.

FRIEND REBLOGS OTHER FRIEND'S ART.

AND I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

http://ilikemlp.tumblr.com/post/17185346387

(Chris AKA PrideofthePeaches reposted Jena-Su's art.)

Little Hatsuko's Sweetheart

Quick Combatant

9,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Darlings most of you have me on MSN, if you do not, or need to re-add me, message me for email address.

I'm temporarily closing the MK shop again (which like of course, I haven't been here so it's kind of already closed). College just... there is not enough time for me to d**k around and do personal art, let alone flash. My flash program is buggy on Arthur and I'll need to look into getting an updated version of it which would allow me to work on the type of art the kits require, both at home and at school.

The badder news: I have no idea when I'll have the time to do this. I cut back from 4 to 3 classes and this still feels constrictive. I've been in a kind of art slump lately (mostly because if I'm opening up an art program, I'm generally guilting myself because I know I have homework I need to get done.) College is ugh wut.

The good news: I have a 4.0 GPA so far! Watch it go down the drain this term :c Totes getting a stupid B in Publication Design. I can taste it already with that 93 I have even before midterms.

The great news: Okay we all know it, even after the redraw, Olisikits have some ******** up wonky anatomy. This is because I drew those poses like how many years ago. I've known it for a longggggg time I was just too lazy to do anything about it. Redrawing the Olisikits would be a massive undertaking involving changing not only two bases but dozens of items and color schemes. Well, no I cannot deal with the dark olisikit anymore, every time I have to draw pants on him it gives me a migraine so yes. When I return I'll either be starting a full redraw of the olisikit line, in the process of the redraw, or finished with it.

My question to you all: Should the olliskits be standing looking you straight on (or slightly turned) or should they be in a relaxed sitting pose similar to how they have been?

Shy Friend

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
:c 93 is still totally an A, and I bet you are still gonna get an A in that class. And honestly... a B is fine too. Bs are still good grades. :3 Still super proud of you and all your hard work.

I vote for standing, mostly because think of how poofy the skirts could get. XD

User Image

Quick Combatant

9,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
And if slightly tilted ALL THE BUSTLES ALL THE TIME.

Shy Friend

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
YOU CAN DO IT I KNOW YOU CAN <333

A standing pose might be better for clothing design, but at the same time, longtime Breedables experience tells me that a sitting pose is much easier to fit onto a cert without having to make the tag huge or the art too small. <3

Quick Combatant

9,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
WHELP IT'S BEEN A YEAR. Thanks Prox for your recommendation. I think I'm going with a standing pose and we'll see how it goes.

Okay so after much deliberation I've decided to kind of take the olisikits to their own forum maybe? Idk we'll see how it goes. Um long time regulars do me a favour? And like of course you guys know who you are but if you aren't sure if you are one, send me a PM and I'll be like did we talk more than an hour, yes we did. Yes you are.

Rambling-

Send me a list of your top five olisikits you own pls.

edit: oh hey loook

User Image

light style ^^^

User Image

^^^^ dark style

Dr. McKay's Pardner

Romantic Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
So much happiness . I have expressed this upon you already, but I had to flail around in the shop too . *hugs Muffin*

Quick Combatant

9,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
nvm not going private. expect whole shop revamp soon

what does everyone think about muffin kits being discontinued and the shop refocusing just on olisikits?

Also I am back in school again so this is like as far as my current cans will carry me. I do have the first batch of redrawn clothing, all of the primary season kits, and a few staff members done. So, a lot of the hard s**t is out of the way, but srsly my seq. media class is about to kick my booty so don't expect anything before feb at best.

User Image

Shy Friend

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
I think that might be best, since it seems like the Muffin Kits didn't sell so well and drove you batshit anyways? Maybe a limited MK once in awhile if interest in them goes up or something?

<3 And take your time, school and not going nuts are more important than emo pancakes. I do like the new items though. :3 Supes cute.

User Image

Quick Combatant

9,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm thinking of making some base MK colours as addons for olisikits, yeah.

<3 I started on the second batch last night. Cutting out a lot of items that weren't big sellers or that I think are kind of questionable after all this time.

Any ideas on items I should add that aren't already part of one of the item sets I've been drawing from off the old line?

Before you ask, cake hat is already going to be a thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff