Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destruction

Surprisingly enough I want some humans, both girls and boys but mostly boys since they are so rare.
I've been a little more thorough maybe to prove to myself that i'm a weirdo that like weird things.
I know peeps make things that sell but for those who try something different and it doesn't quite make it use me as your recycling bin 3nodding

Yes please

unique adopts
bright vibrant colors (monochrome or black and white adopts work too)
monsters/creepy stuff
non "trap" girly boys aka dudes,guys,men
non cutesy girls (possibly tom boys? not every girl wears lace)
animals/creatures (other than foxes,cats,bears, bunnies and wolves. Dogs are fair game since there are a ton of breeds)
complexity
Persons of color (I'd like to have some darker skin toned adopts since they are about as rare as male adopts)
I like variety lots, it's a luxury i need more of emotion_drool

I've looked around (9/22 at the point of this edit) didn't really see anything of interest.
Please no
no washed out colors

pastel goth themed adopts or adopts just with all pastel colors (i'd kill for a normal goth for once tbh)
simplistic adopts (for example a chibi/doodle of a peep with maybe blue hair and pale skin in a plan white t shirt and normal blue jeans bare basics)
"kawaii desu" or purposefully cute adopts (some art styles can make a character seem cute but not be intended..i'm not talking about those)
rl money or da points adopts (a minor edit: i will do rl but only if the adopt seems worth it. I know it's a little vague but i think we know the difference between quality for gold and quality for monies)
no animal earred humans (yeah another edit if you have an elephant gijinka lay it on me but these cats,foxes,wolf,bear,bunnies yeah it's that bad i have to bum on these animals again)
generic demons ( just horns and spade tail, I've seen some cool demons without those) No demons please
doll maker adopts
pokemon gijinkas/adopts made from copyrighted material

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

I only have a silly pony to offer you ; V ;
I know you said no auctions but hey, It ends on Monday and I've had no interest,
so y'know, you could snatch her for 1b huehuehue

sorry it's not imaginative or coolieo orz you've probably already seen it = v = ;
think of this as a lovebump if nothing else ; U ; bb

Destruction

Velloria

lol thanks for the bump,
I've adopted a bucket load of equines recently and I saw your topic and was super tempted to get involved but I doubt I was going to really do anything with her emo

Destruction

Destruction

Destruction

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

Oh gosh, well thank you so much for your interest! ; V ; ♡♡
Best of luck here - hope to see you around again!

Destruction

Destruction

Destruction

Tipsy Kitten

you can bid on my thread if you want to?

Destruction

petite banana
you can bid on my thread if you want to?

Bolt BioHazard

No auctions please

Destruction

Destruction

Destruction

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items