Feline Strawberry

8,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Secria
/

Gate items? O_o
And yup it's working for me again. Got some new hair items for Natasha (current avi turned OC...now has a name).

HAHA we should dress up specially. hehe You put on your favorite outfit and I'll do the same. hehe It will be fun!

But...then you have me who thinks..."just bc society considers white to be a 'pure' color doesn't mean I do too" HAHA

hmmm never heard of that movie.

BlackRavaen's Waifu

Chidori Rose

Yeah! There's gate items (They're RIGs) that were just released. You can buy them in Loyal's Bazaar in packs, I think.
Ooooh. Natasha is a nice name! 3nodding I can't wait to see the new hair then!

Yesss. Hmm. My favorite outfit. I only think I have two nice ones. = 3= This red one and the orange one? Or maybe I'll make a new one. I dunno.

Well, that's another good point! rofl I don't think I listen to society much, so I tend to not do what they say. Heh.

It's new, I think. About some kid who's been a troublemaker, but gets asked to join the FBI or something. It's action-y and looks pretty cool.

BlackRavaen's Waifu

BlackRavaen's Waifu

BlackRavaen's Waifu

BlackRavaen's Waifu

Two days left. 4laugh

BlackRavaen's Waifu

BlackRavaen's Waifu

Secria's Wife

Feline Strawberry

8,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Secria
Chidori Rose

Yeah! There's gate items (They're RIGs) that were just released. You can buy them in Loyal's Bazaar in packs, I think.
Ooooh. Natasha is a nice name! 3nodding I can't wait to see the new hair then!

Yesss. Hmm. My favorite outfit. I only think I have two nice ones. = 3= This red one and the orange one? Or maybe I'll make a new one. I dunno.

Well, that's another good point! rofl I don't think I listen to society much, so I tend to not do what they say. Heh.

It's new, I think. About some kid who's been a troublemaker, but gets asked to join the FBI or something. It's action-y and looks pretty cool.

OOOH Rig items. lol yeah I use to get them but decided to hold off for a while. lol
Yup I need to add her name to her "about" I just having yet.
BUT the other hair styles she uses are in my journal. ^_^

haha you should totally make one then! razz

I never really knew society was talking. hehehehehehe

-_- hmmmm I think...I've seen previews for that!

BlackRavaen's Waifu

Chidori Rose

Yeah! I put money into the fund raiser for them, so I got a bunch. Then I bought a pack of five for fun- forgetting that they gave you some already. Heh.
Eeeee. I'll have to go check them out then!
Your avatar is adorable though! heart

I'm trying to make something nice- it's more difficult than I thought.

Pfffffft. Well, media, I guess? You get the point. /squishes ur face

Yess. It looks really cool! I really want to see it. Hopefully plans for Tuesday are still good.

Hmm. I'm tempted to put ABs up, but I'm not sure what to put. sweatdrop

Secria's Wife

Feline Strawberry

8,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Secria
Chidori Rose

Yeah! I put money into the fund raiser for them, so I got a bunch. Then I bought a pack of five for fun- forgetting that they gave you some already. Heh.
Eeeee. I'll have to go check them out then!
Your avatar is adorable though! heart

I'm trying to make something nice- it's more difficult than I thought.

Pfffffft. Well, media, I guess? You get the point. /squishes ur face

Yess. It looks really cool! I really want to see it. Hopefully plans for Tuesday are still good.

Hmm. I'm tempted to put ABs up, but I'm not sure what to put. sweatdrop

hehe very nice!! Hope you got good items!
And thank you! This is one of her "wigs". As long as it is a Purple shade she will wear it. smile

HAHA I haven't started yet. But I'll make an outfit ^_^

*tries to talk with a squished face* haha would help to have TV but yeah I get the point. LOL

Sweet! Tell me if it is any good? I don't want to waste money on a show that ends up being lame. LOL

awww totally up to you my dear. smile

BlackRavaen's Waifu

Chidori Rose

I've gotten a few nice ones! A lot of the smaller/cheaper items, but I think that was to be expected. Hehe.
Ohh. Well, it's a nice wig. Haha. It looks so poofy and fluffy! 4laugh

Ah, really? I bet your outfit is going to be amazing. emotion_kirakira

Hehehe. Soooo cute. whee Oh yeah. Not having a TV would be a big factor. Hm.

I'll let you know! It depends if our friends want to go to, and if we have the money. Apparently we're celebrating a friends birthday tomorrow and we're digging into my money to pay for it. Oof.

Hmm. I put it up. I figured 6B was reasonable since there's only 1B bids.

Secria's Wife

Feline Strawberry

8,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Secria
Chidori Rose

I've gotten a few nice ones! A lot of the smaller/cheaper items, but I think that was to be expected. Hehe.
Ohh. Well, it's a nice wig. Haha. It looks so poofy and fluffy! 4laugh

Ah, really? I bet your outfit is going to be amazing. emotion_kirakira

Hehehe. Soooo cute. whee Oh yeah. Not having a TV would be a big factor. Hm.

I'll let you know! It depends if our friends want to go to, and if we have the money. Apparently we're celebrating a friends birthday tomorrow and we're digging into my money to pay for it. Oof.

Hmm. I put it up. I figured 6B was reasonable since there's only 1B bids.

sweet! It's always nice when you get good items. smile
LOL It's one of my favorite "wig" styles actually. hehe I've bought more I just haven't used them....yet.

Pfff yours will be too silly wifey!!

Yup that's why I never know what's going on...what new movies there are....who died...blah blah blah. LOL

LOL I hope you all have fun!! smile

Yup that sounds good to me. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas