Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

O.G. Lovergirl

Good luck with school.

Eternal Demigod

Seeing all these toilis give me several ideas.
      And Lacey's reminded me that I've wanted to get a card themed toili. * A *

xyphia's Princess

Angelic Healer

Thanks for accepting! heart

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

'Kay guys, I have my permanent schedule now and I see that I still have quite a bit of free time in the beginning.
After a week or 2, I'll have to start doing research for my big essay though and I might just open and close for slots again instead of the current system.

We'll see how it goes!

Champeine

@Champeine: Do you want just a single pawprint as pattern or several pawprints? :] Your order's done, except for the pattern so expect it really soon.
I saw the pictures of your adorable dog on your profile, but the creamcolour on the toili's ears/tail is a bit darker than the fur of your Cotton.
(It's easier to shade darker colours)I hope it's okay, but if you decide it has to be lighter once you've seen it, I can change it!

Oh and yaaaayyyy popular status! Thank you everyone <3 Please take the freebie below to celebrate! <3
(and let me know if you took it)

User Image

Questionable Genius

Thank you I took the freeb <3

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've taken the freebie. cat_3nodding

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

'Kay guys, I have my permanent schedule now and I see that I still have quite a bit of free time in the beginning.
After a week or 2, I'll have to start doing research for my big essay though and I might just open and close for slots again instead of the current system.

We'll see how it goes!

Champeine

@Champeine: Do you want just a single pawprint as pattern or several pawprints? :] Your order's done, except for the pattern so expect it really soon.
I saw the pictures of your adorable dog on your profile, but the creamcolour on the toili's ears/tail is a bit darker than the fur of your Cotton.
(It's easier to shade darker colours)I hope it's okay, but if you decide it has to be lighter once you've seen it, I can change it!

Oh and yaaaayyyy popular status! Thank you everyone <3 Please take the freebie below to celebrate! <3
(and let me know if you took it)

User Image

How about some paw prints all over? Just some small one will do. And no worry about making it darker. My pom is still a puppy. It will change into darker furs soon. 3nodding She will be happy to have her own toili lol. rofl I'm so addicted with your toili. gonk

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

@Champeine: Ohh I see :3 Nevertheless, she's adorable! Here's your Cotton-themed Toili.
I really hope you like it ^o^

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/Champeine3.gif[/IMG]

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

@Champeine: Ohh I see :3 Nevertheless, she's adorable! Here's your Cotton-themed Toili.
I really hope you like it ^o^

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/Champeine3.gif[/IMG]

Wowwwwwww, as always you never ceased to make beautiful toili. Cotton will love it. whee

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Took the freebie :3

User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
Took the freebie :3
and just a reminder, the trade has to be closed on your end still <333

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

@iSexy_Goddess: I know :] I only accept the trade when the order is done and I'm still working on yours, that's why! ^^

Tomorrow schooltime, hehe. I like school though, so no worries there. It's just a bit weird having to start again after 3 months of holidays.

Dangerous Rogue

User ImageUser Image
Oh my god! I still love these! I really wish I could make one of my friends get one but he's shy! He won't order from things. Lol. xD

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
Emme: That's alright, i just said something cause lately gaia has been eating up trades that I send.
So I wasnt really sure if you had gotten it or not :3
<3333 Good to know you did lol

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

@iSexy_Goddess: Here's your order, hope you like it!

User Image

[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/iSexy_Goddess.gif[/IMG]

My first day of school was quite nice, good seeing people back :] don't have class tomorrow so will probably do mirukuchu's order.
Maybe I'll continue working a bit on the charity one too and start yylaayl's auction win <3

Oh and *w* I was going to quest for Siku the wolf now, but I found my new favourite animal on gaia.
Cream the Kitten <3 She's just so expensive T^T
I'm going to quest that though! This is the cutest item that I've really wanted to go for in a long time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff