SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Minty Chu
Dnajun

Yeah! I'm just starting out getting art out online so the more I can take on and get done, the better to help full my online art portfolio with!! ♥︎

I'm trying to make adoptables that could be either gender, to give a wider variety for people who want to adopt certain genders. I know that girly boys are something people like, too.
When I started out, I had this adopt in mind to be a girl, but that doesn't matter it's what the buyer makes of the adopt that matters. In any case, I'll probably draw up side views and whatnot to give better reference points for other artists to use, should you want to commission other artists for art of the adoptable. (⌒▽⌒)

Personally I prefer female adoptables seeing there's more to work with, more options so to speak.

This would be a gift so with the sign it would be a huge plus. Something in a non-sexual lolita style would be nice. Also, if you do manage to get a sign working would we be able to change it once or twice if needed to fit the style? I'm not very picky, I respect other peoples art in a delicate manner and I know it takes a lot of time so I completely understand.
Dnajun

Well, give me some ideas.
What did you have in mind?
And, as long as I'm not redrawing an entire piece over and over, changes are fine by me. :3

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Minty Chu
Dnajun

Well, give me some ideas.
What did you have in mind?
And, as long as I'm not redrawing an entire piece over and over, changes are fine by me. :3

As cliche as this sounds, I want you to be creative and allow your imagination to do the work for you :3 I admire artists work not because you can customize it, it's the concept that it's unique, one of a kind, and it's custom made it enough to make me interested in the piece itself.

All I'd ask is a sign added to it with a custom message added on the sign-- that's about all I could ask for. Anything else can be added on your free will to make it unique in your own personal way :3 That's what I love about art, it's always unique.
Dnajun

Well, alright.
I'm working on the first extra piece right now. ^-^
I'll quote you as I put up new pieces of the adopt. I'm thinking 3 extras, including the one with her holding the sign. :3

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Minty Chu
Dnajun

Well, alright.
I'm working on the first extra piece right now. ^-^
I'll quote you as I put up new pieces of the adopt. I'm thinking 3 extras, including the one with her holding the sign. :3

Thank you heart You can go ahead and close the auction, I'm going with the A/B. PM me with any further details, I will send the trade now.

Take your time with the drawing, I won't require a deadline. Just take your time, enjoy what you're doing and go with the flow. We'll go over any details after the preview is ready :p I'll most likely be satisfied with the preview, worst case is maybe 1 or 2 modifications maximum (example: coloring).
Dnajun

Alrighty! Thank you so much! ; A ;
I took the image off of the front page for now until you have everything. I'll also PM you the image so you can save it. ♥︎

Edit: you have PMs set to friends only. ;A;
Dnajun

Quoting you again just in case my edit wasn't quick enough. But, you have PMs set to friends only, so I can't PM you. ;^;

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Minty Chu
Dnajun

Quoting you again just in case my edit wasn't quick enough. But, you have PMs set to friends only, so I can't PM you. ;^;

Added you, I'll fix my settings!

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Bidding in advance:
100b - Large adopt
45b - Small adopt

I'm not sure what your small adopts look like but interested in seeing one. heart
Dnajun

QuQ alright. ♥︎
They're actually more like small, sticker chibi-ish designs that I'll be making in batches of 20 or more and selling individually for really low prices. Honestly, you'd probably be able to buy them all with that much gold. sweatdrop
↓ Bidding For Cutie Cabbit Starts Here ↓
Dnajun

Just letting you know that my newest large adoptable is up!

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I'm glad you picked up your price standards! I'll start you off with 100b. Keep me informed if I get OB please.
Dnajun

I tried to have a bit more faith in myself this time around! And I will most certainly quote you if you're OB'd. Thank you again!! ♥︎♥︎

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff