Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

chuck rapes your useless lives and your mothers cunts because you retards dont know s**t.....and i bet you post that this is a rip off of, ******** idk, you dipshits might say chuck ripped off metallica or green day or some other gay a** s**t.......you should all take a day off of elementary school, stay home, and thoroughly ******** yourselves
chuck ripped off ritchie blackmore

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nix Aeternus
chuck ripped off ritchie blackmore
no see the diference is, chuck was influenced by him, just like how KK downing, Kerry King, and Jimmy Page influenced chuck. these niggas are telling me that JUDAS PRIEST'S PAINKILLER and ANTHRAX'S GUNG HO are rip offs of powerman 5000, a band not formed until after these songs took the world.....powerman 5000 is influenced by them, not the other way around, black sabbath was NEVER ripped off sepultura, metallica, slayer, whatever. instead, again other way around.....i really hope their just ******** around, cause what they said was plain stupid...
no man i mean blackmore wrote scream bloody gore in 1972 I mean everyone knows that I mean

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MillionsKnives142

chuck rapes your useless lives and your mothers cunts because you retards dont know s**t.....and i bet you post that this is a rip off of, ******** idk, you dipshits might say chuck ripped off metallica or green day or some other gay a** s**t.......you should all take a day off of elementary school, stay home, and thoroughly ******** yourselves

I don't like this song, it's just a bunch of noise. Get trolled educated son.

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Big Daddy Skittles
MillionsKnives142

Get educated? Dude, I've already been there done that, I've been listening to this s**t for over ten years now, it sounds like your brand new to metal, so once you realize that all music is good in its own way and you take the d**k out of your ears and stop being such a close minded b***h, you'll know wassup, but for now........you don't know s**t
MillionsKnives142
Big Daddy Skittles
MillionsKnives142

Get educated? Dude, I've already been there done that, I've been listening to this s**t for over ten years now, it sounds like your brand new to metal, so once you realize that all music is good in its own way and you take the d**k out of your ears and stop being such a close minded b***h, you'll know wassup, but for now........you don't know s**t

Over 10 years? Oh no, badass alert!
I bet you've never even heard of these guys, the leading thrash metal artists of recent years.

oh s**t, its dusty

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Big Daddy Skittles
I bet you've never even heard of these guys, the leading thrash metal artists of recent years.

thats not thrash you trolling retard, thats what happens when you go from black metal to melodic/symphonic black/death metal, this is thrash
and if u want recent thrash here
and i dont listen to cradle of filth, i got into other s**t like this
and this
MillionsKnives142
Big Daddy Skittles

thats not thrash you trolling retard, thats what happens when you go from black metal to melodic/symphonic black/death metal, this is thrash
and this

Watch it, I don't want to have to report you for flaming. No need to throw names, or show off these bands that just play noise.

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Big Daddy Skittles
MillionsKnives142
Big Daddy Skittles

and this

Watch it, I don't want to have to report you for flaming. No need to throw names, or show off these bands that just play noise.
well if u wouldn't say stupid crap, then i wouldn't have to prove a point

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces