Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

Not sure if you guys missed these or not. This is only Archspire's sophomore album, and it's made its way into my top 5. This is Alterbeast's debut and in my opinion, they're showing a great bit of potential.

Ugh, tech death.

Greedy Genius

Vampire State Building
Ugh, tech death.

Should I flag this?

Blessed Worshipper

Neither, because I listened to both and didn't hear any good riffs, and Alterbeast uses emo vocals.

Greedy Genius

Black Salvation
Neither, because I listened to both and didn't hear any good riffs, and Alterbeast uses emo vocals.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. Alterbeast some of the most annoying vocals I've heard since the highs in Monolith of Inhumanity (Still an album I love). But aside from that, I felt like they were good production and skill wise. Archspire has some pretty good riffs throughout The Lucid Collective, though. Ever heard of Allegaeon?

Feral Bunny

Love Allegaeon and Archspire. Just bought The Lucid Collective today, actually, and I /was/ going to see Allegaeon... but then stuff happened and now I'm only seeing Archspire.

Demonic Lunatic

They both rule!!!
We didn't miss you though.

wink
Both their melodic intervals are entirely boring and lack any inspiration. Not even the rhythm can help save any interesting aesthetic.
Quote:
Bleach is one of my preferred and Dexter is the best thing television has to offer.

not only is your music taste sophomoric, but so is your pallet for television. whee

Hannibal takes the cake, eats it, and leaves the whole cake on the table still, you don't know how it ******** happened, but you are full, and you still have a huge cake.

Bleach happens to be my least preferred story, but my most preferred art of the three big shonen.

Smoker

NaggerSabbath
of the three big shonen.

like that means anything
Contagioned
NaggerSabbath
of the three big shonen.

like that means anything

Not much really, just the popular fancy that takes like 5 min to read. I find myself stopping to look at Bleach artwork more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff