Welcome to Gaia! ::

Today is Ash Wednesday. This is the beginning of lent and many people, during this month long practice, give up something. I'm giving up soda and pork. What are you giving up?

Invisible Donator

My new years resolution rofl

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Not giving up..but definitely cutting back. I'm one of millions with caffeine addiction the world over. I will be a nasty individual if I go cold turkey. I'm down to one Caffeine filled liquid a day; Doesn't much matter what it is, so long as it represents one can/ one bottle/ one cup of artificial sugar filled drink.

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100
Wow, kudos to you for cutting back. I'm thinking of doing that next year. This year I'm fasting from fried foods and secular books.

Blessed Kitten

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
X_of_Pentacles
Not giving up..but definitely cutting back. I'm one of millions with caffeine addiction the world over. I will be a nasty individual if I go cold turkey. I'm down to one Caffeine filled liquid a day; Doesn't much matter what it is, so long as it represents one can/ one bottle/ one cup of artificial sugar filled drink.

neutral Same here cutting sweets getting me fat!!!!!!!!!!!! redface

Blessed Kitten

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
shehorn
Today is Ash Wednesday. This is the beginning of lent and many people, during this month long practice, give up something. I'm giving up soda and pork. What are you giving up?

i gave up sugary stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces