Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daiguren_Hyorinmaru023684
duskcat
Daiguren_Hyorinmaru023684
Spoilers and LQ raws are out for the newest chapter. This time, I'm going to attempt to wait for the chapter, and not get impatient. >.>

STAY STRING! cat_scream *shot* Anyways, I has a laptop charger again! heart

You stay string, too, plushie! We can't have a plushie made up of something else here! Yay! Now Autocorrect might not interfere with the comprehension of your messages. XD

Oh, and I felt sad when I realised what chapter was released after scanlation exactly one year ago. crying

Nya!I shall stay string! XD Now the only thing that can interfere with the comprehension is me!

So did I. TwT I've been looking up Elly things all day.
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

yeah, my thoughts are Vincent first, then jack, ive just liked jack this whole time so i dont want to think he killed me T _ T *sniffles*

I really like Jack, but at the same time I kinda don't like him, if that makes sense. XD Or maybe Jack could've had Oz while he was still B kill Alice, but I wouldn't like that.

i wouldnt like that either. @_@ i support ozxalice if you couldnt tell xD if he killed me id be like this "D:" for a few weeks xDDD

Orly? I had no idea! XD I totally ship AlicexOz, it's adorable. <3 But I also ship OzxGil, and I can't decide which I like more. cat_sweatdrop I'm actually thinking it might be Vincent more, because of that picture of him with a decapitated pink rabbit plushie. If you look at the official art, Oz seems to be represented by a black rabbit plushie, Alyss is a white rabbit, and Alice is a pink one. And Leo and Elliot seem to always have flowers. XD

xD haha ilu Elliot and leo! xD and yeah, vincent is my main thought right now. it makes a lot of sence ._. and if it is ill just want to.....just....SKDCJSDCSLCHALJCBEHIPJSRJVHVHBALVNK
go all scribbly like that! xD

Flower power is incredibly manly! >D It does make sense for it to be Vincent, but I'm sure that even if it is him, I will be surprised once the truth is revealed.

No matter what, I am always shocked at all the revealed stuffs! I don't remember a time that I was actually correct about what was going to happen on the next page/chapter sweatdrop
Btw, ive watched the anime and the whole deal was that the ending was that they went to Sablier and saw Oz's dad and he left saying something mean (im forgetful...hopefully I remembered right). That's about it. No answers, nothing. As long as PH manga isn't dropped for some magical reason then all will be fine! 4laugh

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
X_Unworthy
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

i wouldnt like that either. @_@ i support ozxalice if you couldnt tell xD if he killed me id be like this "D:" for a few weeks xDDD

Orly? I had no idea! XD I totally ship AlicexOz, it's adorable. <3 But I also ship OzxGil, and I can't decide which I like more. cat_sweatdrop I'm actually thinking it might be Vincent more, because of that picture of him with a decapitated pink rabbit plushie. If you look at the official art, Oz seems to be represented by a black rabbit plushie, Alyss is a white rabbit, and Alice is a pink one. And Leo and Elliot seem to always have flowers. XD

xD haha ilu Elliot and leo! xD and yeah, vincent is my main thought right now. it makes a lot of sence ._. and if it is ill just want to.....just....SKDCJSDCSLCHALJCBEHIPJSRJVHVHBALVNK

Flower power is incredibly manly! >D It does make sense for it to be Vincent, but I'm sure that even if it is him, I will be surprised once the truth is revealed.

No matter what, I am always shocked at all the revealed stuffs! I don't remember a time that I was actually correct about what was going to happen on the next page/chapter sweatdrop
Btw, ive watched the anime and the whole deal was that the ending was that they went to Sablier and saw Oz's dad and he left saying something mean (im forgetful...hopefully I remembered right). That's about it. No answers, nothing. As long as PH manga isn't dropped for some magical reason then all will be fine! 4laugh

I guessed who the Headhunter was, but I didn't want to right on that one. TwT I'm happy as long as the PH manga will continue to run, as well. :3
duskcat
X_Unworthy
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

I guessed who the Headhunter was, but I didn't want to right on that one. TwT I'm happy as long as the PH manga will continue to run, as well. :3

Poor ELLIOT!! crying I feel sad for Leo too...EVERYTHING IS CRASHING DOWN!! All I see is madness! whee I really cant wait till the next chapter comes out >.<

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
X_Unworthy
duskcat
X_Unworthy
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

Poor ELLIOT!! crying I feel sad for Leo too...EVERYTHING IS CRASHING DOWN!! All I see is madness! whee I really cant wait till the next chapter comes out >.<

Elliot is my absolute favourite character, I just love him, and his death was absolutely heartbreaking. Leo is the character that I can relate to the most out of everyone, so it distress me greatly to see him in so much pain. It's Pandora Hearts, everything is mad here! 8D The fact that I know that the chapter is out already in Japan makes the waiting all the more difficult. >w<

Nebulous Sage

10,225 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Just saying - I love this manga cat_whee

Alice, Gill, Oz, Jack, Glen~

All awesome, if somewhat startling.

And as for Vincent - he's so complicated cat_xd Fun, though.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lizethel
Just saying - I love this manga cat_whee

Alice, Gill, Oz, Jack, Glen~

All awesome, if somewhat startling.

And as for Vincent - he's so complicated cat_xd Fun, though.

Hello and welcome! :3

I actually really like Vincent myself. cat_3nodding
duskcat
X_Unworthy
duskcat
X_Unworthy
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

Elliot is my absolute favourite character, I just love him, and his death was absolutely heartbreaking. Leo is the character that I can relate to the most out of everyone, so it distress me greatly to see him in so much pain. It's Pandora Hearts, everything is mad here! 8D The fact that I know that the chapter is out already in Japan makes the waiting all the more difficult. >w<

I know! It makes me REALLLY want to go to Japan!!! I was freaking out when Elliot died and Leo went all weird.. Still, no matter what, I cant place hate on any of the characters. I probably could of hated the nut (Yuna?) but he died pretty fast so it was nonchalant. I love how mad it is! :3

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
X_Unworthy
duskcat
X_Unworthy
duskcat
X_Unworthy

I know! It makes me REALLLY want to go to Japan!!! I was freaking out when Elliot died and Leo went all weird.. Still, no matter what, I cant place hate on any of the characters. I probably could of hated the nut (Yuna?) but he died pretty fast so it was nonchalant. I love how mad it is! :3

I can't fully hate any of the characters, besides Yura, but I kind of love to hate him. XD I bawled when Elliot died. The madness makes it all so very fun! <3
duskcat
X_Unworthy
duskcat
X_Unworthy
duskcat
X_Unworthy

I can't fully hate any of the characters, besides Yura, but I kind of love to hate him. XD I bawled when Elliot died. The madness makes it all so very fun! <3

Haha! What nice love/hate feelings! ;P I did too! >.< I had one shred of hope that he magically survived like glasses-guy (man I suck at remembering names) did because of his chain, but they kept bringing up his death and Elliots chain couldnt do that half dead thing!!! D; Of course, after his death everything came crashing down with Leo joining the Baskervilles, Oswald's body they were collecting, Gil freaking out becuase of his memories, and controlling Jack! *head explodes because of the madness*

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Basically, Pandora Hearts is heartwrenching and so emotionally involving.

Oh goodness, when Elliot dies ;a;

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Chapter 71 is out!

Glitch

The recent chapter - SOBS -

has made me fall in love with this Manga.
when the main character is a stuff plushie, how can you not?

- sobs with joy -

sorry - not much of a discussion, more like a newborn fan girl cry of happiness emotion_sweatdrop

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Gliesha
The recent chapter - SOBS -

has made me fall in love with this Manga.
when the main character is a stuff plushie, how can you not?

- sobs with joy -

sorry - not much of a discussion, more like a newborn fan girl cry of happiness emotion_sweatdrop

I'm just happy that my thread is getting more replies, as no one has discussed anything for a while! XD

Oz was a cute stuffed rabbit! XD But I want to know what made him decide to form a contract with Jack, and, ya know, kill everyone.

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
Herro ;3 I decided to come her and flaunt my Gil avatar. Jus' cause I can(and want to).
Unfortunately for me, I'm still really knew to the series, but the obsession is there, even still. Completely in love with Gil, is it not obvious? I just started the manga, because I watched the anime first; I nearly always do with any series. It makes imagining the voice once you do read so much easier. smile
I'm glad to know that this series(heaven on earth), has its on little niche here on Gaia! wink
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces