Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
I'm currently on Book #15 of the Black Butler manga and I have to say I am lovin' it!! Its better than the anime(especially the Second Season of which I am NOT fond of)

I have to wait next year until Book #16 comes out in English but until then I can fangirl over the ones I already have =3

Fluffy Kitten

11,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-smiles- I see and my new favourite person in black butler is Finnian he's so cute.

Loyal Rabbit

12,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fire_demon_wolf45
When I was reading black butler Manga book one I showed my brother Sebastian fighting that one man to save is young master Ciel. And since that one day I showed him that he fell in love with black butler and he likes Sebastian the most. 3nodding

I bow to your ability to get your brother like it! Mine didn't, but he's a bit of an idiot in most things.

Fluffy Kitten

11,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-giggles- Thank you and I see. It was very easy once he saw what Sebastian was like he fell in love with Black Butler.
I bought the first 4 books of Black Butler ( I remember when it first started hitting the shelves, it came out the same time as Alice in the Country of Hearts) and it was love at first chapter. Now I watched all of the Anime series (didnt continue to the companion because it wouldnt be the same without Ciel) but i never finished reading the manga. I noticed some differences but i cant remember if they were major or not but i believe not. P.s.I love the Untertaker heart

Fluffy Kitten

11,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love the Undertaker, Ciel, Grell, Mey-rin etc. And I see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff