Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Makusu
This thread makes me so jealous. ;-;

I'm sorry. But we're good people! Stay and chat!

15,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
MingSao
Makusu
This thread makes me so jealous. ;-;

I'm sorry. But we're good people! Stay and chat!

3nodding Yep Yep!
I got the pictures taken. I just need to load them.

OG Noob

MingSao
MingSao's Mighty Manga Collection
<CENTER>
User Image
User Image</CENTER>

Better and newer photo to come soon. whee

eek

I idolize you. *bows down to new lord*

I only have 37 manga! I live in Quebec.. so they are all in french. But it's very good in french. The only manga I have in english are my 4 TSUBASA: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE. ^_^

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Meinu-sama

eek

I idolize you. *bows down to new lord*

I only have 37 manga! I live in Quebec.. so they are all in french. But it's very good in french. The only manga I have in english are my 4 TSUBASA: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE. ^_^

lol. You chould look at -Chibi-Chacha-'s collection then. She has about 1600 more manga than I do. whee
MingSao
Ethereal Dream
You mentioned a manga called Kazan a couple of pages ago. What's it about?

It's about a little boy who's clan gets destroyed and his childhood friend gets kidnapped by a water demon... he sets out to find her. The catch is, he never ages! whee It's a 7 volume series... very cute and touching. heart

I think that would be depressing, to watch everyone you loved grow older around you while you stayed the same age forever. I'm assuming since he doesn't age he's pretty much immortal unless someone actually kills him?
okay... got some pictures taken XD

User Image
User Image
User Image

its pretty damn small compaired to some collections buuut I'm working on that XD

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Swifteh has a Naruto headband!!!!!!!!!!!! whee Ming is envious...

Adding ya to the front page now! 3nodding
MingSao
Swifteh has a Naruto headband!!!!!!!!!!!! whee Ming is envious...

Adding ya to the front page now! 3nodding

XD I hardly wear it though mad bought it at Anime Overdose X3

I also have the Naruto pocket watch~ -points to box inbetween dvds/games and hide toy-

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
whee whee I wanna cosplay something from Naruto someday. If I lose the weight I've packed on recently. I'm not fat... just pudgy. xd
MingSao
whee whee I wanna cosplay something from Naruto someday. If I lose the weight I've packed on recently. I'm not fat... just pudgy. xd

XD I wanna cosplay period... I can sew somewhat its just that I'm fat and ugly and would probably not only bring shame to the character/ person I'd cosplay as but burn out everyone's eyes mad

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Swifteh Fox
XD I wanna cosplay period... I can sew somewhat its just that I'm fat and ugly and would probably not only bring shame to the character/ person I'd cosplay as but burn out everyone's eyes mad

lol. Well, don't let that stop you. I've seen a lot of overweight cosplayers. As long as you're having fun, that's all that really matters. And this is coming from a very picky cosplay person. I've ripped on bad cosplayers. But my opinion really means jack in the long run.

Not that my cosplay is anything to write home about.

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=1421&cat=500&password=
MingSao
Swifteh Fox

lol. Well, don't let that stop you. I've seen a lot of overweight cosplayers. As long as you're having fun, that's all that really matters. And this is coming from a very picky cosplay person. I've ripped on bad cosplayers. But my opinion really means jack in the long run.

Not that my cosplay is anything to write home about.

]http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=1421&cat=500&password=

I try not to let it stop me but the nagging voice is still there X.x;;

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=3410&cat=500

I probably only have one picture of me in costume XD but then again the only anime convention I've been to is AOD and it was only for a few hours and my friend and I only stayed in the dealers room before my dad made us go home >.<;;

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Oooh! You know who you should cosplay...? Millie from Trigun!!! I've seen bigger girls cosplay her, and you could totally pull it off!!! 3nodding heart
MingSao
Oooh! You know who you should cosplay...? Millie from Trigun!!! I've seen bigger girls cosplay her, and you could totally pull it off!!! 3nodding heart

heheh maybe X3

I hope to one day be thin enough to actually look good cosplaying j-rockers

X3 I would so love to do some Kyo cosplays~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out