No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 >

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
GoldSundara
haha, of course sinbad can sympathize with alibaba! you are forgetting that this guy is practically married to sindria. didnt jafar say that he'd do anything for his country?
as for kougyoku, i feel bad for her since she's under the power of zepar- they never confronted sinbad about that stare
and i want mor to transform into a magnificent beast~ they really are cool!
yunan and mu are cute together
tbh, i dont really get the whole dark hakuryuu vibe going on. his goal was to kill gyokuen, ok. but wouldnt the next step be to destroy al thamen? why are ppl insinuating that he will attack balbadd? maybe i should pay more attention. also i was rereading old chapters and he said he doesnt wanna rely on judar (that was right before he got zagan)

About the Hakuryuu thing... I don't know why everyone thinks he'll attack Balbadd either. The closest idea I have is that it was mentioned that Kouen wanted Balbadd to the the western military headquarters of the Kou Empire (there was a specific name for it and I forgot it), and Hakuryuu seems to hate Kouen more than almost anyone else. Additionally, we still don't know what happened to Kassim's body... perhaps what the Kou Empire's doing with it may have something to do with why Hakuryuu's so interested in Balbadd. It could also be Hakuryuu's obsession with Alibaba (there was an omake where everyone was interviewed to ask who they were thinking about and Hakuryuu said he was thinking of Alibaba... for a reason he couldn't say... blaugh ) coming out again, but that's just the shipper in me talking. Finally... I wonder if Al-Thamen did the same thing to Hakuryuu that they did to Judal....

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Raphiday
GoldSundara
haha, of course sinbad can sympathize with alibaba! you are forgetting that this guy is practically married to sindria. didnt jafar say that he'd do anything for his country?
as for kougyoku, i feel bad for her since she's under the power of zepar- they never confronted sinbad about that stare
tbh, i dont really get the whole dark hakuryuu vibe going on. his goal was to kill gyokuen, ok. but wouldnt the next step be to destroy al thamen? why are ppl insinuating that he will attack balbadd? maybe i should pay more attention. also i was rereading old chapters and he said he doesnt wanna rely on judar (that was right before he got zagan)

About the Hakuryuu thing... I don't know why everyone thinks he'll attack Balbadd either. The closest idea I have is that it was mentioned that Kouen wanted Balbadd to the the western military headquarters of the Kou Empire (there was a specific name for it and I forgot it), and Hakuryuu seems to hate Kouen more than almost anyone else. Additionally, we still don't know what happened to Kassim's body... perhaps what the Kou Empire's doing with it may have something to do with why Hakuryuu's so interested in Balbadd. It could also be Hakuryuu's obsession with Alibaba (there was an omake where everyone was interviewed to ask who they were thinking about and Hakuryuu said he was thinking of Alibaba... for a reason he couldn't say... blaugh ) coming out again, but that's just the shipper in me talking. Finally... I wonder if Al-Thamen did the same thing to Hakuryuu that they did to Judal....
Kassim died and turned into a black, charcoal-like corpse, just like with dunya. i dont think there is any more to that.
I'm starting to wonder if Hakuryuu would attack balbadd because of Alibaba since they left on bad terms. I agree with you that the two of them have some strange relationship (rivalry?) i cant help but think that hakuryuu is becoming as thorny as sasuke stressed
i dont know how al thamen manipulated judal as a kid, but i assumed that hakuryuu was just influenced by his hatred. you made a good point. some readers said that he was possessed by arba, since there's no way she disappeared so easily

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
GoldSundara
Raphiday
GoldSundara

Kassim died and turned into a black, charcoal-like corpse, just like with dunya. i dont think there is any more to that.
I'm starting to wonder if Hakuryuu would attack balbadd because of Alibaba since they left on bad terms. I agree with you that the two of them have some strange relationship (rivalry?) i cant help but think that hakuryuu is becoming as thorny as sasuke stressed
i dont know how al thamen manipulated judal as a kid, but i assumed that hakuryuu was just influenced by his hatred. you made a good point. some readers said that he was possessed by arba, since there's no way she disappeared so easily

The Kou Empire took Kassim's body afterward for an unknown reason, if I recall correctly (this is why I ask).

Also, I could definitely see Alibaba and Hakuryuu's relationship turn into a rivalry... but I don't want it to, it's just so cliche DAMMIT I WANT THEM TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN AND LOVERS, ALONG WITH MORGIANA (but only if she wants to, she could choose to be with Myron instead heart )... OT3.

Also, I want more Kougyoku in my Magi. Kougyoku is wonderful and I miss her so much, and Sinbad does need to stop possessing her (or at least get her permission, I mean seriously how rude....). biggrin

Finally, what is Arba doing anyway... there were some fan theories concerning her and Hakuei that I found concerning.... sad
Raphiday
GoldSundara

The Kou Empire took Kassim's body afterward for an unknown reason, if I recall correctly (this is why I ask).

Also, I could definitely see Alibaba and Hakuryuu's relationship turn into a rivalry... but I don't want it to, it's just so cliche DAMMIT I WANT THEM TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN AND LOVERS, ALONG WITH MORGIANA (but only if she wants to, she could choose to be with Myron instead heart )... OT3.

Also, I want more Kougyoku in my Magi. Kougyoku is wonderful and I miss her so much, and Sinbad does need to stop possessing her (or at least get her permission, I mean seriously how rude....). biggrin

Finally, what is Arba doing anyway... there were some fan theories concerning her and Hakuei that I found concerning.... sad

I miss Kougyoku too! She's full of energy and passion and she's such a great friend to everyone and a great soldier. Sinbad stop preying innocent young girls bad Sinbad stop. And I'm so proud of Alibaba in this chapter. He's grown so much from the uncertain prince he was and it's liberating to see Sinbad, who doubted him so much in the past, acknowledge him. biggrin

All in all I'm happy to just sit back and read as long as there's Yunan. We can never get too much of Yunan chilling in the background sipping tea like nobody's business.

I don't believe Arba's dead. It could just be me, but it seems far too easy as far as Magi plotlines goes. I think Hakuryuu's planning something with Judal, in a very slippery Judal roundabout way to destroy Al Sarmen in general.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
yep i wasnt paying attention. first panel, the kou defense corps fled to balbadd User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So who's all hyped about Hakuryuu falling into depravity and Judal's intentions of throwing away what he believe is right to follow what he wants???

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magatsukami
So who's all hyped about Hakuryuu falling into depravity and Judal's intentions of throwing away what he believe is right to follow what he wants???
nyahahahaha! twisted

just kidding, i'm hopelessly optimistic.

aladdin and gang will save the day somehow. hopefully w/o depending on the others
GoldSundara
Magatsukami
nyahahahaha! twisted

aladdin and gang will save the day somehow. hopefully w/o depending on the others

Waiting for someone to actually die. I know Ohtaka said that she was going to kill off some characters and I feel like it's one of the generals or maybe someone in the Kou family.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magatsukami
GoldSundara
Magatsukami
nyahahahaha! twisted

Waiting for someone to actually die. I know Ohtaka said that she was going to kill off some characters and I feel like it's one of the generals or maybe someone in the Kou family.
please let it be some fodder. or weirdo. I'd be mad if hakuei or hakuryuu dies! did ohtaka say that in her blog?
GoldSundara
Magatsukami
GoldSundara
Magatsukami
nyahahahaha! twisted

please let it be some fodder. or weirdo. I'd be mad if hakuei or hakuryuu dies! did ohtaka say that in her blog?

I can see Hakuei dying, and maybe Kouen in the Kou family. Probably Yamuraiha as well.

Here's my source.

http://orojackson.com/threads/magi-manga-creator-teases-death-of-characters.3573/

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magatsukami

I can see Hakuei dying, and maybe Kouen in the Kou family. Probably Yamuraiha as well.

Here's my source.

http://orojackson.com/threads/magi-manga-creator-teases-death-of-characters.3573/
ooh this is a good thread. The info was posted a long time ago though. So I'm hoping there aren't many deaths this time around. I don't think Kouen would die- he's too clever for that, at least not yet. Yamu and Hakuei, I can see that happening

Destructive Bunny

Magi is picking up speed again, I stopped following it for awhile.

I kind of like Hakuryuu falling into the deep end rofl

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Starshine

I dont like evil hakuryuu; he betrayed my expectations! the elegant young prince turning into some kind of extremist...
gonk
GoldSundara
Starshine

I dont like evil hakuryuu; he betrayed my expectations! the elegant young prince turning into some kind of extremist...
gonk

I love how he's turning out tbh.

After he saw his brother die in the fire attack that his mother set up, he dedicated his whole life to the promise he made to them to kill Gyouken. Every action he made up to this point, from traveling to Sindria to joining up with Judal, someone who he despises, was to kill his mother. And now that he's being tested, he's not going to let anyone stop him. Not his sister whom he tried so hard to protect, and not some love interest that couldn't reciprocate her feelings back.

I think the way he's turning out just added so much more depth to his personality since he was willing to give up a life of happiness for the sole purpose of revenge that has been revolving around his life for the longest time. I know he's following this Sasuke path but I just find it so much more interesting. It'll be amazing if he has another life changing event where he turns good again. Those are the best type of characters <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff