Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

It is one of my favorite series, written and illustrated by the amazing and talented Fuyumi Souryo!! The story is all about Cesare Borgia and his epicness.... heart 4laugh Ok yes there is a whole lot more to the series than that, such as it being for the most part the story line is historically accurate, with a cute and naive male lead named Angelo and Cesare's awesome bodyguard named Miguel who can through daggers, but Cesare is my absolute favorite character. Oh and the artwork is fantastical, amazing and awesome!!!

I do have a hard time finding others who have read and kept up with the series as avidly as I have or even at all for that matter. So has anyone else read this series and at least liked one aspect of it? Tell me!

if you wish to read the "Cesare" you can look it up on most of the sites where you can read manga for free............ It normally has a longer title in Italian... which translates to "Cesare: The Creator of Destruction" in English.
I LOVE YOU.

No one else seems to have heard of this manga, although it has swiftly climbed the ranks into my top ten. It seems to have put all of favorite things in one place--the artwork of Soryou Fuyumi, Machiavelli, political machinations, and meditations on ethics and morality. I haven't read it for a few months, because I've been waiting for a decent number of chapters to accumulate, but I'm looking forward to revisiting it as soon as I have more time.

Friendly Friend

Duragraha
I LOVE YOU.

No one else seems to have heard of this manga, although it has swiftly climbed the ranks into my top ten. It seems to have put all of favorite things in one place--the artwork of Soryou Fuyumi, Machiavelli, political machinations, and meditations on ethics and morality. I haven't read it for a few months, because I've been waiting for a decent number of chapters to accumulate, but I'm looking forward to revisiting it as soon as I have more time.

YES! YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON!!!!
I have had the same problem with finding others who have heard of it. Fuyumi Soryou is such a talent Manga artist and there is a lot of intellectual depth that could be paralleled to some of the issues we face today, it really is a shame that not many other people look into it.
I have a tenancy to check the site chronically because I am impatient, and it does take a long time to translate. However the fact that the last time it was updated they uploaded all of volume 5, has held me over for a while. Is there a favorite part that you have in the series?
I have heard of it but havent gotten around to it- but it sounds AHMAZING. As for other historical manga have you heard of the author named Saitou Chiho?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff