Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lilo7000 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 43 Total: 43 (1-100)

Bejeweled Strawberry

14,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lady Brinard
Lilo7000
Lady Brinard
that's ok , here's today's try heart

Your prize, Tink's Jealousy, has been sent. wink
thank you , can't wait to try it on , here's today's try cool

Merdu the Magnificent generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 230!

Sullen lit one
Merdu the Magnificent
Lady Brinard

Good day, Lady. I think I am in the need for gold. Lots of gold. Like 2 billion. I've been reading Na Doo-Rim's posts (it was like reading a script for clueless and doofus), I think "she" wants a bear. sad

Ah!! This is good. 3nodding Very good. 3nodding biggrin Though something tells me I am going to have to spring for some Gaia cash and buy some gold generators. neutral

My dear wizard I think you might need to get your eyes checked unless your Girlfriend is an animal. The type the bear she want is 430,000,000 the animal version of the same bear is over 2 billion. I hope that has help you Dear Wizard.

Oh!! My!! MY!! redface How did I do that? You are right. I looked at the one for an animal. No, my girlfriend isn't an animal. Really. redface I was able to buy that bear for a human. I'd still be slaving away for gold if I had tried for the other one. I hope you are well. I wish I didn't have to work. No fun. School work. Sleep. That is life. There is no magic anymore. sad

emotion_jawdrop I did type in a one!! Now it is showing zero. I shall go to bed.

Na Doo-rim generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 663!

Jester Hageroth
Jester the capricious sorcerer! In your thread

Now that is creepy. cry

Na Doo-rim rolled 1 100-sided dice: 52 Total: 52 (1-100)

Lady Brinard
Na Doo-rim
Lady Brinard

stare

What's with the look? emotion_kirakira

You think I am a terrible tutor. I try. cry

Na Doo-rim generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 405!

Fake Existence
Na Doo-rim
Fake Existence
I feel terrible... Or am I paranoid...

You're paranoid. lol You're doing good. 3nodding

I just hope no stupidity appears from my brain... now you're a panda. congrats! You got that cute item! It really is a panda, believe.

I know it is a panda but remember. We're supposed to pretend it is a bear. The item is Dumpling the bear. As we know, pandas are not bears.

Na Doo-rim generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 64!

Lady Brinard
Na Doo-rim
sweatdrop

OMG!!! You got the bear outfit. rofl

Yea!!! xd I am loved. heart heart heart heart heart

Na Doo-rim generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 808!

Merdu the Magnificent
Sullen lit one
Merdu the Magnificent
Lady Brinard

Good day, Lady. I think I am in the need for gold. Lots of gold. Like 2 billion. I've been reading Na Doo-Rim's posts (it was like reading a script for clueless and doofus), I think "she" wants a bear. sad

Ah!! This is good. 3nodding Very good. 3nodding biggrin Though something tells me I am going to have to spring for some Gaia cash and buy some gold generators. neutral

My dear wizard I think you might need to get your eyes checked unless your Girlfriend is an animal. The type the bear she want is 430,000,000 the animal version of the same bear is over 2 billion. I hope that has help you Dear Wizard.

Oh!! My!! MY!! redface How did I do that? You are right. I looked at the one for an animal. No, my girlfriend isn't an animal. Really. redface I was able to buy that bear for a human. I'd still be slaving away for gold if I had tried for the other one. I hope you are well. I wish I didn't have to work. No fun. School work. Sleep. That is life. There is no magic anymore. sad

emotion_jawdrop I did type in a one!! Now it is showing zero. I shall go to bed.

sad That's sad. Just sad. rolleyes

Destitute Wench

Jester Hageroth
Lady Brinard
Jester Hageroth
Lady Brinard
Since elves and merpeople are not related in any way, shape or fashion; the two are unable to mate. THANK GOD!! The thought of a merman grosses me out!!!

Really?

Your prize, Angel Imp Potion, is being sent by trade. Strange. It can't be gifted. But the item seems to appropriate for you. biggrin

an impish angel? or that i can only be traded never given away? o.O

The angel imp potion, of course!! You can't gift that item. Why? It can be traded. I think it is silly.

Destitute Wench

Na Doo-rim
Lady Brinard
Na Doo-rim
sweatdrop

OMG!!! You got the bear outfit. rofl

Yea!!! xd I am loved. heart heart heart heart heart

You most certainly are. biggrin

Destitute Wench

Sullen lit one
Lady Brinard
Sullen lit one
Lady Brinard

Let me see if I can get a good number...

Your prize, Honey Pot, has been sent.

I'm out of here, folks.

Thank you I got 210,000,000 gold in that honey pot along with a tummy ache from eating it so fast rofl

Now, I like that. xd

Destitute Wench

Jester Hageroth
Lady Brinard
Jester Hageroth
Lady Brinard
Jester Hageroth

They sure do! Had a blast turns out I'm to be feared on the field of battle lol

Did you sparkle, like you are sparkling now? I like your hat. Does it come in blue?

Yes i sparkle... no i'm not one of those vampires in name only not deed

not sure if it comes in blue i will find out for you now

yes it does

Six billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_jawdrop I don't think Merdu would go for that. lol Thanks for the info. wink

The brown one is half a bil, relatively cheap compared to the blue, lmao aaaaand in keeping with what i've seen others say...

i need 10 trillion sad

emotion_jawdrop I can't imagine having a trillion and you need 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destitute Wench

cuteberry411
Lady Brinard
cuteberry411
Na Doo-rim
cuteberry411
Lady Brinard

Oh!! Yeah. I remember seeing a jelly fish cape in the MP. I wish there was a list somewhere. Lilo got 1k gold out of the Fish Drop (Lite). I know one of the items from Gold Fish Drop is a scarf.

I know there are gold watches for the gold fish drop too.
And silly green hats for the arrowfish.

Duuudeee.
Did you buy a loyals ticket?
I got a Fan of Ghost sweater~<3
I'm so pleased<3333
I only bought a little 10 pack.
- edit
Hue~
86 isn't there on the die game prize list so don't worry about it xD

My number had no prize either!! For random numbers, certain numbers keep popping up. sad

we be rolling too good.
lol, yee~

Hey!!! Cuteberry!!! You need to quote me!!! I almost missed this. I won't count it as a throw. You got about 3 hours to throw for the 13th.

ohey, lol.
that's okay xD
And oh?
3 hours?
Kaayy~
(I'll probably just roll tomorrow xD)

cry You could have thrown on this quote to me. crying

cuteberry411 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)

Kajnn's Queen

WeAreDimes TogetherForever

Lady Brinard
cuteberry411

ohey, lol.
that's okay xD
And oh?
3 hours?
Kaayy~
(I'll probably just roll tomorrow xD)

ohi.
What's this empty quote?
I didn't roll today?
(I roll now right before I go sleep?)

- edit.
Oh wow that is a nice roll.
Totally matches my avi too.
<3
Thank you for reminding me!~

Destitute Wench

Fake Existence
Lady Brinard
Fake Existence
Lady Brinard
Fake Existence
Holy crap... I really don't know why Roll Dice and Random Number confused me... Guess I'm banned from this thread? Sorry.

You generally get a warning first but it appears in this instance you were confused. You're new to these games. Your tutor isn't doing a very good job. Just go slow and look at what you're doing.

I don't think the tutor has done anything wrong. My friend explained it to me very well. And has tried to help me by introducing this kind of game, invited me to this thread (which is, if not for her I will never have known!!! oh the shame if I hadn't known, I will miss out a lot). It's because I have been thinking about the "DIE Game" a lot, and so I unconsciously clicked Roll dice.

Well the fact that I don't have to quote our Lady in RNG is still fresh in my mind, so I didn't quote her. crying sweatdrop Please don't punish my friend! crying crying crying redface

No, she didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes people are just on different wavelengths, that's all. It is fun to tease, though. lol No, I have no intention of punishing Na Doo-Rim. You do know that she if the Bride of the Century? 3nodding Well, you keep playing. I hope you win big. confused

I don't know what you mean by Bride of the century though...

It is a Korean Drama. That is where your friend got her name from the female lead character. smile

Destitute Wench

Fake Existence
Lady Brinard

Alright, I'll be rolling the dice for today!

The prize for number 72 has already been won. Be sure to come back tomorrow and play again. There are still many, many prizes to win. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff