< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
USS Divine
Lucky Lucky Station
I gotta check this out. It would be so unfair if it was. Gender discrimination Gaia! How could you?!?!?!? J/K

I don't think that they would and I checked it's for both genders emotion_c8

Nice! I would buy it but I like how my avi is now. Kinda reminds me of MapleStory. Glad I quit that. It was hard for me to keep up since I did not want to make any friends in there rofl .

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
iSureDoLovePolkaDots
nice thread heart

Thanks! I'm trying to make sure that nothing is confusing like the last lotto I threw...it was a joint lotto. & I can't believe we tried to put 3 raffles in one thread. That was a fail. emotion_8c
Lucky Lucky Station

lol! Whoa seriously!? On both the 360 & PS3? That's gamer's love right there. Question: Is there a difference in the games between the two consoles? That's kind of like how I am with the Mass Effect series. Well the downloading all the new missions & extra stuff. Still trying to finish it but school is in the way. Cave Johnson's lemon rant...I gotta refresh my memory on that one. Ima look it up.
Aperture Science
We do what we must,
because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.
Actually, no difference at all really. Yeah, I know what you mean, I have that same problem with work. Been out of high school since '08, was going to college but can't afford to go right now. :
But yeah, now I'm playing Alice: Madess Returns. User Image

User Image

I've experiments to run.
There is research to be done.
On the people who are still alive.
And believe me I am still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
truancylaw00
Lucky Lucky Station
truancylaw00
I voted in your poll! *grabs gold* Yesssssss

Lol. It looks like it's tied atm. I'm gonna leave the poll up there for a few more days. If it is still tied, I will put both options up.

Well good sir, if I were you, I'd put both of the mini contests up! It would be more interesting.

ah true...looks like someone voted for the timed contest. I might set a week off for it.

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
systemfailure99
Okay, I'm buying tickets.
I hope I get picked for either drawing or at least get some giveaway gold to work towards my latest item quest!

& I have accepted your trade systemfailure99. & Happy LLS Gold Lotto! May the odds be ever in your favor.

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
[Human_Error]&q
rnyzl2yb:0="[Human_Error]"

What?! That sucks. I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm a freshman in college. I'm lucky I got my grandparents to pay for me. I should have put more thought into a scholarship. Though my high school gpa was a smidgeon off... What were you planning to major in? I saw a preview of that game, is it as interesting as the trailer conveys it?

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Lucky Lucky Station
systemfailure99
Okay, I'm buying tickets.
I hope I get picked for either drawing or at least get some giveaway gold to work towards my latest item quest!

& I have accepted your trade systemfailure99. & Happy LLS Gold Lotto! May the odds be ever in your favor.

Haha, I hope so too! Have you read the book yet?
Lucky Lucky Station
iSureDoLovePolkaDots
nice thread heart

Thanks! I'm trying to make sure that nothing is confusing like the last lotto I threw...it was a joint lotto. & I can't believe we tried to put 3 raffles in one thread. That was a fail. emotion_8c

aww it okay lol at least you learned from it !!
this ones nice so it all okay blaugh

Hilarious Noob

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250
systemfailure99
USS Divine
systemfailure99
Hello! How is everyone?

I'm doing great! How about you?

Feeling kind of out of it...we had a test in my stats class that I didn't even know about but I should be alright. It's just a test and the professor drops the lowest grade. I can still pass.

Aw, well everything will be okay. Remember: this too, shall pass. I hope things get better for you!

Hilarious Noob

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250
Lucky Lucky Station
Nice! I would buy it but I like how my avi is now. Kinda reminds me of MapleStory. Glad I quit that. It was hard for me to keep up since I did not want to make any friends in there rofl .

MapleStory? I used to play that on Facebook too! Ahh, the memories.
I don't think I got that far though...maybe level 8 (lhaha what a newb I was!)

Hilarious Noob

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250
Good morning everyone!

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
USS Divine
Lucky Lucky Station

MapleStory? I used to play that on Facebook too! Ahh, the memories.
I don't think I got that far though...maybe level 8 (lhaha what a newb I was!)

I don't have a facebook. I downloaded it, then deleted the thing. Now I feel loads better. I have more time for school work.

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
USS Divine
Good morning everyone!

Good Morning to you to USS Divine. I just realized your fish tank is named The Pond. I like the name.

How's everything?

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
Announcement:

1. Updated Ticket Holders and the Number of Tickets Left. Had to reassign ticket holder numbers because there was a pending trade.

2. The timed mini contest option won by 2pts! As you Gaians requested, the timed mini contest is up & ready on the first page. Please make sure to read everything carefully for the mini contest.

3. Wow. I desperately need coffee. Feel free to PM me any questions regarding to this thread or to the mini contest if you need further clarification on anything. Thanks!

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
iSureDoLovePolkaDots
Lucky Lucky Station
iSureDoLovePolkaDots
nice thread heart

aww it okay lol at least you learned from it !!
this ones nice so it all okay blaugh

Yep! Indeed I did. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas