Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Explorer

Timid Explorer

KirasMarionette
Michi Lost
KirasMarionette
Oh yes, absolutely. But if you change the base without telling someone it's so confusing. Do that first D= Because if like per se you change the whole premise of rules that people follow I need to know this because ti will effect how people act. I can't have someone not doing something because they think it's illegal and suddenly you come out and say "yeah, totes legal for my person" you know? But right now, I only have the one and waiting to hear back from the other one. They seem to take... a week or so to get back to me o.O And all I did was send the plot in....
XD ya; that is why I usually only end up Rping with friends. We know each other so well, we can easily follow the train of thoughts.
I used to =/ Until they all disappeared on me >.<
emotion_hug well make more friends? D:

little plats's Husband

Devoted Heckler

Michi Lost
KirasMarionette
Michi Lost
KirasMarionette
Oh yes, absolutely. But if you change the base without telling someone it's so confusing. Do that first D= Because if like per se you change the whole premise of rules that people follow I need to know this because ti will effect how people act. I can't have someone not doing something because they think it's illegal and suddenly you come out and say "yeah, totes legal for my person" you know? But right now, I only have the one and waiting to hear back from the other one. They seem to take... a week or so to get back to me o.O And all I did was send the plot in....
XD ya; that is why I usually only end up Rping with friends. We know each other so well, we can easily follow the train of thoughts.
I used to =/ Until they all disappeared on me >.<
emotion_hug well make more friends? D:
That's why I'm back on Gaia =D Meet some fun people possibly and roleplay with them if I can

Timid Explorer

Timid Explorer

KirasMarionette
That's why I'm back on Gaia =D Meet some fun people possibly and roleplay with them if I can
Yay ^-^ good idea~

Timid Explorer

little plats's Husband

Devoted Heckler

Michi Lost
KirasMarionette
Yay ^-^ good idea~
Damn straight. Sexy people always have good ideas lol. How's your day going?

Timid Explorer

Timid Explorer

KirasMarionette
Michi Lost
KirasMarionette
Yay ^-^ good idea~
haha XD I did not know that ;D good to know

Pretty slow actually. Have company in about 10 minutes. Was cleaning all morning
enjoying my day off though

Timid Explorer

Timid Explorer

little plats's Husband

Devoted Heckler

Michi Lost
KirasMarionette
Michi Lost
KirasMarionette
Yay ^-^ good idea~
haha XD I did not know that ;D good to know

Pretty slow actually. Have company in about 10 minutes. Was cleaning all morning
enjoying my day off though
My day is just going slow from being tired. I stayed up late last night xD Didn't get home until 2

Timid Explorer

KirasMarionette
My day is just going slow from being tired. I stayed up late last night xD Didn't get home until 2
ahhh
slow days can be a drag
lol ah I see :nod nod: Done that xp

Friendly Friend

KirasMarionette
Archaic Lullabies
KirasMarionette
Lol xD I'd just be too lazy myself

Yah. I tried looking and couldn't find them. Meh.
Well I'm sorry to hear that. Mainly because I don't know what else to say as I'm utterly brain dead

Iz fine. That blows though :B

Friendly Friend

Michi Lost
Archaic Lullabies

Ugh, thanks ^^
I feel like I am only getting worse. I have had an on and off fever for a week, sore throat, heavy coughin. Woke up today, bam, can't talk. Can't wait to take my accounting test in 2 hours :D
I'm hella prepared though. I AM STRONG D<
sad Oh noes!!! "stuffs you with Orange juice, and tea and um soup and stuff: D: sad
YOU CAN DO IT! o.o

YUSH! I had a coughing fit in the middle of ym exam, and had to book it out of the room D;
But pretty sure I nailed that s**t. Yehh
I had cheddar orange soup yesterday and it was niiiiice x w x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas