6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
20m bets anyone? quote with terms heart heart

Wheezing Girl

mosescaba
20m bets anyone? quote with terms heart heart
20m bet that you won't give the 900m you owe my friend who won a bet against you <3

Wheezing Girl

Looks like I won. Bet I won't get that 20m too~

Kawaii Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i bet 20m you wont send that 900m you owe me. Like why bet what you dont got scammer? Wonder who here has noticed you delete your post and try again. Sad you have to cheat to actually make yourself feel good. and why delete all the comments i posted on your profile and change your name for?

Kawaii Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xx asiandoll xX
mosescaba

it says you quoted me twice ; # ;
did you notice that this here scammer changed his username on me and deleted posts that he lost and has not sent the money he owes me? Pretty sad aye?

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Dorkeus
i bet 20m you wont send that 900m you owe me. Like why bet what you dont got scammer? Wonder who here has noticed you delete your post and try again. Sad you have to cheat to actually make yourself feel good. and why delete all the comments i posted on your profile and change your name for?

b***h i have over 900m..... so shut up your annoying.. mis typed 9m ...but your not going to believe me so whats the point..

Kawaii Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mosescaba
Dorkeus

b***h i have over 900m..... so shut up your annoying.. mis typed 9m ...but your not going to believe me so whats the point..
lol i mis-typed 9m with two zeroes behind it lawl~ aint no one stupid here on gaia and dont call me a b***h cause that is what you are. if you have way more than 900m send it down here buddy. calling me a b***h and you running away from problems on a kid's site changing your username, deleting posts, and deleting my comments cause you can't face the fact you are a loser. Calling me a b***h learn the definition before you say shiet, 'b***h'

Tipsy Tipper

11,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dorkeus
Xx asiandoll xX
mosescaba

did you notice that this here scammer changed his username on me and deleted posts that he lost and has not sent the money he owes me? Pretty sad aye?

I never noticed ; 3 :
I thought it was strange when it says he quoted me 3 times but he said he only quoted me twice. I just lost 5m for being too nice ugh.
whatever, he's just a sore loser that has nothing better to do with his life.
to the person I bet with: I hope you're happy with scamming people. when it doesn't really matter cuz it's only a game. I don't understand why you need to do what you did. it just makes you look sad.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xx asiandoll xX
Dorkeus
Xx asiandoll xX
mosescaba

I never noticed ; 3 :
I thought it was strange when it says he quoted me 3 times but he said he only quoted me twice. I just lost 5m for being too nice ugh.
whatever, he's just a sore loser that has nothing better to do with his life.
to the person I bet with: I hope you're happy with scamming people. when it doesn't really matter cuz it's only a game. I don't understand why you need to do what you did. it just makes you look sad.
Thanks~ too bad my report didn't do anything aha, this user almost succeeded in scamming me for 900m lol anyways, thanks for replying.

Tipsy Tipper

11,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dorkeus

I despise scammers.
ugh, I hope he's happy.
and no problem!
I don't like it when others dont comment back.
treat others the way you want to be treated right? emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces