Welcome to Gaia! ::

funeral tiime
Izzy Van Helsing
He was arrested for trying to commit suicide in the airplane bathroom. Last episode had his brother trying to bail him out.

Not trying to commit suicide, he was choking. They saved his life only to find out he had been choking on drugs.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
lillypad22
Izzy Van Helsing
He was arrested for trying to commit suicide in the airplane bathroom. Last episode had his brother trying to bail him out.

Not trying to commit suicide, he was choking. They saved his life only to find out he had been choking on drugs.

Considering he told Jack that he should have let him die, it seems like borderline suicide.
Izzy Van Helsing
lillypad22
Izzy Van Helsing

Considering he told Jack that he should have let him die, it seems like borderline suicide.

True, but that was only because he wanted to see Claire.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
lillypad22
Izzy Van Helsing
lillypad22
Izzy Van Helsing

Even though he didn't know it was Claire at that point.

Whatever the reason, dude wanted to die.
Izzy Van Helsing
lillypad22
Izzy Van Helsing
lillypad22
Izzy Van Helsing

Even though he didn't know it was Claire at that point.

Whatever the reason, dude wanted to die.

I still think he wanted to die because of love. You are true though, he did want to die.
I've Never Seen Lost Before, It Sounds Dumb To Me. IDK What It Is Anyways. Can Someone Explain It Tah Me, Cause I Don't Like To Judge A Book By It's Cover!
-missginayang(:

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
missginayang
I've Never Seen Lost Before, It Sounds Dumb To Me. IDK What It Is Anyways. Can Someone Explain It Tah Me, Cause I Don't Like To Judge A Book By It's Cover!
-missginayang(:

Essentially, a group of people are on a plane, it crashes into a island in the middle of nowhere, and they have to try and survive. Soon, though, it becomes apparent that there's a LOT more going on on the island than they first suspect.
The writers of the show lost killed charlie, becouse the actur who played charly, wanted to stop lost, and make movies.

etjedinat1
Charlie drowned. And I remember right, he died for nothing.
Gandalfdog
Gek -LaLeLu-
Gandalfdog
ChristineWinks
Gandalfdog
I love Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and that was terrible that they wrote him off. Also if you like Dom then you'll hate KATE I know I do because they are getting married when the show ends!!!! gonk

User Image

User Image

WHUTTTT MARRIAGE??

Yes it's sad and I want her dead! She doesn't deserve him.

That's extreme. User Image

Ya your right well then I wish they were not together I just think shes not that right match for him.

:]
aribachamps
writing random stuff .... just dance (dnt quote)

you said not to quote so i had to quote sorry smile

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i cant beleve its overUser Image so now i have to find something else to wtach after i wach seson 2

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
_MIss_PAtsy_
Gandalfdog
Gek -LaLeLu-
Gandalfdog
ChristineWinks
Gandalfdog
I love Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and that was terrible that they wrote him off. Also if you like Dom then you'll hate KATE I know I do because they are getting married when the show ends!!!! gonk

User Image

User Image

WHUTTTT MARRIAGE??

Yes it's sad and I want her dead! She doesn't deserve him.

That's extreme. User Image

Ya your right well then I wish they were not together I just think shes not that right match for him.

:]

I know, when I found out they were engaged I started disliking Kate haha.

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
What did Charlie die for, really? I mean, I guess his death made Desmond aware that that wasn't Penny's boat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff