Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Now I don't like Shannon that much. I think she's a real spoilt brat and I hate the way she treated Boone.
But I just adored the moment Sayid and Shannon were reunited.
It was utter beauty!

4,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
i agree. when all of the lost characters were reunited with their love, it was sweet. i cried the whole time. especially when Jack was dieing and being reunited with everyone at the same time

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I didn't cry, though I wanted to. (For some reason, whenever I watch something I can only cry if I watch it again. Then I don't stop sobbing.)

It was great to see all the right characters together!

Thirteenth Raider

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Clambake 200
Yeah, when Shannon and Sayid found each other again, it made my day. Especially after Hurley's little speech to Sayid about being a good person.

And is it wrong for me to be so happy over the fact that Shannon turned out to be Sayid's true love instead of Nadia?

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
maniacbooklover
Yeah, when Shannon and Sayid found each other again, it made my day. Especially after Hurley's little speech to Sayid about being a good person.

And is it wrong for me to be so happy over the fact that Shannon turned out to be Sayid's true love instead of Nadia?

Tha s[eech was awesome. Thats why I love Sayid so much. good guy Bad Guy!
One of the most complex characters of the show.

I wanted Sayid to be with Nadia really, cause Shannon annoyed me, but I'm kinda pleased it was Shannon. They changed each other for the better, and I think if Sayid had been with Nadia, he would never have been able to let go of his past.
but Sayid belongs to nadia
I don´t like sayid and shannon together, but i think this paring was created to show that shannon is actually a good character
I didn't understand that pairing at all. Sayid was still in love with and obsessed with finding Nadia, who was actually a good fit for him, and then he hooks up with that spoiled bimbo? I thought she was the worst character on the show, all she did was b***h and scream. And it was weird that they ended up together in the end. When he told Smokey that he wanted back the love who died in his arms, I totally believe he was talking about Nadia. He got off the island and married her, she died in his arms, and he went as far as working for Ben to avenge her, and he hated Ben!

Nadia had already passed on, so what happens when Sayid shows up with a 20 year old blonde? XD

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i didnt think Sayid and Shannon made a good couple...when she died i didnt care. but when Nadia died....it was tragic! crying

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Topaz896
i didnt think Sayid and Shannon made a good couple...when she died i didnt care. but when Nadia died....it was tragic! crying

The only good idea Ana Lucia had was shooting Shannon.

It was tragic when Nadia died.
Sayid was a Widower!!! T____T
C h e r r yADE xx
Tha s[eech was awesome. Thats why I love Sayid so much. good guy Bad Guy!
One of the most complex characters of the show.

I wanted Sayid to be with Nadia really, cause Shannon annoyed me, but I'm kinda pleased it was Shannon. They changed each other for the better, and I think if Sayid had been with Nadia, he would never have been able to let go of his past.

I hated the pairing. I though he should have been with Nadia, his original love, but I never thought about that it would hinder him letting go of his past. Makes sense I guess.
ikr shnnon is so spoiled cheese_whine

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It was horrible the way she treated Boone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff