Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Admirer

9,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
We know that the characters on LOTRs are the best wink so, which one IS the best? And why?

In my opinion, Sam is the greatest character. Without Sam, Frodo would be lost. While reading his main chapters, when infiltrating the tower where his master, Frodo, was captive, my heart pounded furiously! Such a little hobbit. They really are wonderful creatures. Sam was never a fighter. He enjoyed gardening and a small, quiet life, yet because of the loyalty he had to Frodo, he faced the horrors of Mordor for him. That's amazing! I really love Sam.

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
But if Sam hadn't been such an a**, Gollum likely would have turned to good...

Beloved Admirer

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
only in the movies, which don't count. Frodo knew he shouldn't trust Gollum in the book
Connor the Hobbit

No way. Gollum turned bad because Frodo "betrayed" him to Farimir. Sam had nothing to do with it.

Beloved Admirer

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Uh, are we going off of the movies or the books here? Personally, I only say the movies have the same names razz

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
keito-ninja
Connor the Hobbit

No way. Gollum turned bad because Frodo "betrayed" him to Farimir. Sam had nothing to do with it.
he likely would have been more reasonable if sam hadn't been treating him like a slave.
But this is a contriversial topic among lotr fans, i have no intention of starting a debate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff