Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rhaella
TheLuckyOne149
Rhaella
The Silmarillion used to be really big in the subforum, though that was... I don't know, six or seven years ago now. My favourites are usually Maedhros, Maglor, Finrod, Luthien, Galadriel, Nienna... though others move in and out.

Least favourite... Thingol is usually in the running there, haha.

It might become big again when 'The Hobbit' movies come out. I don't really like the Valar, as it seems to me they're purposely trying to avoid doing any sort of work to help the lesser races as possible.

Well, I don't think you can blame all of them for the fact that Manwe is incompetent. Ulmo certainly does whatever he can! Personally, in a world that full of tragedy and broken spirits in Mandos (especially as a Feanorian fan), I appreciate the role Nienna must play behind the scenes.

That's true, Ulmo does try to help, most of the others are aloof to what goes on in Middle-Earth.

Wheezing Fatcat

All that is gold does not glitter,

I want to, but first I need to find myself a copy.

Not all those who wander are lost.
Kallepillar
All that is gold does not glitter,

I want to, but first I need to find myself a copy.

Not all those who wander are lost.

I would look at old book stores or on Amazon or Ebay.
I read it and really enjoyed it but I can't seem to keep track of all the names.
Why are you posting your fanfic on my topic, particularilya fanfic that has nothing to do with the original topic or even the Sub-Forum topic?
I *love* the Silmarillion. It's totally my sort of thing. One of my favourite books ever.
Rosie Roza
I *love* the Silmarillion. It's totally my sort of thing. One of my favourite books ever.

Interesting, lots of people think it was boring...

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
I've had the book for years, not read it yet unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff