Space Friend

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted in here, to be honest. But hey, I'm a fellow lolita, and that's all that matters, right?
Anyway! What this thread is about! Well, I've been thinking on how I've wanted a penpal for a while, but don't have many places to find any. There's the lolita letters community on livejournal, but it's not the most active. So, I thought, why not make a thread on gaia about it?

For this thread, please only post your filled form, or bump if this thread gets off the first page. If you're interested in being someone's penpal, please contact them in whichever way they specified they want.

the form:
[align=center]Hello, I Hope We Can Be Friends![/align]

Name: (Not username. Last/middle names are only optional.)
Favorite Styles:
Other Interests:
Contact Me At: (Email, PM, ect. No addresses, please exchange those privately!)

And for an example of a filled form, my own! You don't need to reply to me if you don't think we'd be a good match, feel free to post your own! And remember, have fun!

My Form! (under cut, but yours doesn't need to be.)

Hello, I Hope We Can Be Friends!

Name: Auden
Looking For: Any gender/location, but preferably between fifteen and twenty-five.
Favorite Styles: Sweet, classic, guro, hime.
Other Interests: Other k/jfashion types, anime, disney/pixar movies, collecting stuffed animals and cute food/drink packaging, writing, sometimes cosplay, horror novels/manga/sometimes gaming, and a novice kpop fan. I've moved away from it a bit since EXO fell apart lmao.
Contact Me At: Either PMs or email is fine! My email misshoneybunchy@gmail.com . I know, don't laugh, it's old. vmv Skype also works, if you'd like that. My username is piiza-prince .