Abolish "Ita"?

Yes 0.13725490196078 13.7% [ 7 ]
No 0.37254901960784 37.3% [ 19 ]
Who cares? 0.3921568627451 39.2% [ 20 ]
Poll whore! 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2

Witty Noob

omg this b***h is literally so ******** ita.

those dresses are all garbage

Fatcat

Premeditated Addiction
I completely understand that a lot of these dresses are not Lolita. I don't care that they're not. What really irks me is when someone calls something I like "Ita" like it's a dirty word. They use the word the same way someone else would use the word "ugly." It's one thing when someone is explaining what Lolita is and is not but when they tear a dress apart, finding fault with everything that doesn't conform to what they consider Lolita, they should say that it's not Lolita instead of calling it Ita.
Every time I hear the word or see it written anywhere, it's not a form of guidance.
It's an insult.

It IS an insult. It's supposed to be one. Not all lolitas are kind at heart and many can be pretty bitchy. It's like calling someone who's a "bad" fan of anime/manga a "weeaboo", it's meant to be a negative term.
Yes, even /I/ myself has called someone's outfit ita before. I'm sure the majority of the community has too.
What's even worse is when we DO try to give someone constructive criticism but they either disregard it, get angry at it, and/or don't change their ways we will probably label them an ita.

Trash Gaian

I'm not even Lolita, but the examples you posted....honestly deserve to be called "Ita"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff