Welcome to Gaia! ::

HugsxStitches's Princess

Sparkly Star

this is my 1st coord, and i think it looks weird so how do i make it better? emotion_bigheart User Image
Have you chosen your tights/socks, shoes and accessories yet? It's a good start! Just need to get those details started.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I like this. It's not too busy, and it looks like you have a few options to go with with the aforementioned add-ons like accessories and shoes. Very nice, I hope to see more! 3nodding

Kawaii Girl

Just make sure you balance the pink blouse out.

HugsxStitches's Princess

Sparkly Star

spuntino
Have you chosen your tights/socks, shoes and accessories yet? It's a good start! Just need to get those details started.

No, I got a bunny ring but thats it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would balance out the colors, and maybe work off of the pearls.
You do need to find other stuff to go with that blouse, tights, bag, shoes, etc. If not then you may want to ditch it and go for a neutral and work off of the green? that it is the dress. Its easier to concrit when its on you then you can see how you styled it and did your hair and all that.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Dunno if this is far too late, but I'd go with white tights and pink shoes

High-functioning Phantom

That bunny ring looks like a good start! you could match it with a pearl and bunny necklace, and some lace cuffs would look really nice (in white or a pink that matches your blouse). OTKS or tights with light blue and pale pink design would be nice (patterned) because your dress is non-print.

HugsxStitches's Princess

Sparkly Star

Mistress HandBanana
That bunny ring looks like a good start! you could match it with a pearl and bunny necklace, and some lace cuffs would look really nice (in white or a pink that matches your blouse). OTKS or tights with light blue and pale pink design would be nice (patterned) because your dress is non-print.

Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces