Welcome to Gaia! ::

Additionally, you can't judge the football player, really. My boyfriend played hockey for ten years and he's a complete nerd. Just because you like playing sports doesn't mean you're a popular twit. sad
Doctor Cello
Additionally, you can't judge the football player, really. My boyfriend played hockey for ten years and he's a complete nerd. Just because you like playing sports doesn't mean you're a popular twit. sad

That's just a stero-type

"hey your on the football team you must be popular"

Yeah my brother was a first string linebacker and was never popular

Guys who played sports just never struck up any interest for me, probably because I am so lazy and just am not really interested in sports lol.
None of the guys, just the average girl.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
Girl/Boy three.

The second girl looks like she had an accident involving too much bleach, and fake tan.

The first guy I don't mind either, but, scene guys repulse me. They have to be little emo kids if anything near scene x3
None of them are Attractive... The first guy looks like he likes the back hole rather than the front...
That's not a prep. That's a whore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.. -That- is a prep.
None of them were too appealing to me. The scene boy was most though.
boy: has to be 1 because hes physically attractive and i dunno he just seems like the kind of guy who is funny and does what he wants which is waht i like

girl: number 3 definatly because the other 2 are so fake its not even funny....
Deamun
None of them are Attractive... The first guy looks like he likes the back hole rather than the front...
x) Everybody has an a*****e.
I'd pass on all six of them, but if forced to choose, I'd have to pick girl 3.

And the way they're photographed changes things too. If boy 3 was forced to sit up and at least pretend to care that his picture was being taken he might not look so incredibly dull. Not that that would help him with looking underage.
actually i like boy 2 because i think hes cute and i think he would be such a fun person to hang out with just because he really seems to be aggresive in the photo. boy 3 actually makes me think hes really fake because everyone makes that face in pictures and its so stupid and fake.
Girls 1&2 are too fake.
Guy 1 attractive, but most likely has some major personality flaws that he's compensating for with his appearance. Guy 2 doesn't bother me too much. Guy 3 looks too young.

Girl #3 is the only decent one up there.
Girl and boy three are the one;y ones I'd go out with.
But, I don't know the personalities but I don't know.
I just would hate for soemone to try so hard to get someone to like their appearance, and think that that would help them keep a partner, even if they were a jerk or really bitchy.
Appearances don't really attract me.

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I shall ignore your specific examples, because there are various other preferences mixed in with style of dress...

But I dislike the appearance of women that wear large quantities of make up, or that bleach/dye their hair [or get horrid blond stripes].
I prefer women that dress casually, and wear only a bit of makeup or none.

As for men, only a select few can really pull off wearing makeup, in my book. And then it's not the whole thick-eyeliner thing. Generally it'd be some pretty eyeshadow.
Jocks don't do it for me. I don't like over-built men.
I tend to prefer "average" guys. Almost no care for what he wears past it being clean and not being horribly ugly.

<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces