Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was thinking about it, some people die single, never found that "one" person. What if that turns out to be us? If it happened to one person, it can happen to anyone. So how would you feel? I think I would cry.
I dont' think I would cry, it's to simplistic. I would however, continue looking. I think I found my guy though heart
I don't think I would be too upset if I never got married... As long as I did have kids somewhere down the line and had people that I cared about and knew that they cared about me, I'd be dandy.
Because getting a legally binding contract that displaces ownership of monetary and property rights means you've found "the one".
i don't think i'd cry if i never got married, i would if i never found anyone to love, but so far i have never hade a real gf........
i think it would be a little shocking, but that means more time for going to parties and stuff.
Yeah I would be sooo sad!!

I already found my true love && I know if i hadnt found him...
My life would suck hardcore! crying
i would cry because i never got to do alot of things being single. I would cheat on her to be honest being marreid for like 50years. I'll go crazy!! But i wouldnt really cheat, i would just go out with some guys and have fun! sweatdrop
I don't think so. I think I'd be okay. I'm single now, and while I'm not enjoying being single, I don't feel the need to be a couple. I know I have friends and family who love me and care. That's all I need really. I think I'd be a little disappointed, but getting married is not on my list of things to do.

Hygienic Noob

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I don't think I'd cry because being the type of person I am I know I'll meet them one day even if not in this life time. I mean wouldn't that be the reason they are called your "soulmate?"
I wouldn't care.
As of right now, I don't think I want to get married.
As a child I used to want to, but now I cannot picture myself being married to anyone.
It's too big of a commitment for me. I'd rather sleep around than be stuck with one person.
Call me a whore. I don't care. Its more fun than your life.
i wouldn't cry, ******** marrige
I don't think i'd cry. I mean i'd like to get married one day but i'm not desperate too. Theres alot more meaningful things i want to achieve. As long as i can find someone who loved me, whether it was only temporary or not then i'd be happy. I dont see being married as being something really important in my life.
Right, I'm going to cry over a piece of paper I'll never be able to have in this country.
I would probably feel like crying every once in a while. I also have to remember that I can't hold myself back from my goals and the things I love doing, many people love me, that should be enough. The worst case would be dying without anyone knowing you existed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff