Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aight...theres this one chick that I like, and yea she don't know it(and I'm a seinor for ******** sakes I should have the stones to ask her out) however I think she's got a BF, then theres another broad who likes me. I kinda like he, but I don't think it's gonna work out cuz all my buddies hate her to death...completely and utterly hate this female. And there's another chick who likes me(along with about 6 others but they're all too young they're all sophomores or freshman) so what do I do? I am expected to have a decision by tomorrow morning...what to do?

Tipsy Genius

And.. just why do you need to have this decision made by tomorrow?
Miss Amphetamine
And.. just why do you need to have this decision made by tomorrow?
it's not like a ******** requirement, but she wants me to be quick on an answer
Sophomores and freshmen are too young? Since when?

I know tons of seniors who go out with sophomores, and a good chunk of seniors who date freshmen (although that is ill-advised. Freshmen tend to be very immature.)

Liberal Genius

5,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ask the one you like out, if your rejected theres a likely chance ya won't see her again after high school.
depends on how hot the underclassmen are. I personaly dont usually like going out with women younger then me, just no challenge there, but if your in the mood for something quick and easy then ide go with them. option 2 is a very bad idea. I know it sounds stupid but if your friends hate her as much as u say, then they will make both of your lives miserable, I know. option one sounds best though. if that dont work go with the freshman or sophmore
The Malevolent Cupcake
Ask the one you like out, if your rejected theres a likely chance ya won't see her again after high school.
I'm fairly confident that she does have a boyfriend also....I dont' know though. HOWEVER if I ask out the one that I like, what am I gonna do about the one that likes me? I don't like to hurt people if it's avoidable. what do I say to her? C'mon this is where a woman comes in handy they know what to say on topics like this
Don't make a decision until you know what you want. There's no reason to rush something like a relationship. Just take your time to think things over, and don't let any of the girls pressure you into anything.
why do you need to have a decesion by tomorrow morning anyway?
retro_vagobond
depends on how hot the underclassmen are. I personaly dont usually like going out with women younger then me, just no challenge there, but if your in the mood for something quick and easy then ide go with them. option 2 is a very bad idea. I know it sounds stupid but if your friends hate her as much as u say, then they will make both of your lives miserable, I know. option one sounds best though. if that dont work go with the freshman or sophmore
oh the first broad is SMOKIN.....but I do think she has a BF now I think she broke up with her girlfriend I don't know for certain.....if anything I want to ask her to prom....and there's a party or two comin up I want her to be at...I'll ask her there...but the second option, she was an idiot in JROTC and that's the reason everyone there hates her....but she's nice, she's "clean" (unlike some of the girls i've dated) but yea she's about a can shy of a 6 pack.
You're dumb.
Flamingonous
You're dumb.
Blow Me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items