Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

It makes perfect sense

Maybe not to you

which is expected :]

Hunny I'm known for my tangents and not even I could connect this one let alone the rest of our readers I'm sure. Popular vote in session! Who got this one? All who did say "i". All others, "nay"

NAY

Maybe you're too stupid to understand it

Maybe everyone else is as well.

Or... maybe it had no place in the conversation. Don't stoop to name-calling just because you can't come up with a good way to come out of this on the right side of things. It's none too smart.

I've lost emo

No fun no fun no fun scream

Thanks for arguing with me guys :]

I need to practise more :[

Any time dear. I have no problem with a debate, though a worthwhile one wouldve been nice. Very good try though! heart

But you won scream

are you saying I'm so below you that I can't even have a worthwhile conversation? emo
FlamingLeo19
Its Koto!
Why do you feel the need to stereotype genders?

ok your stupid

**you're

4laugh
LOL K I FIX'D IT 4 U
Lovers Never Tell
Any time dear. I have no problem with a debate, though a worthwhile one wouldve been nice. Very good try though! heart

You had to humor her... gonk

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

Or... maybe it had no place in the conversation. Don't stoop to name-calling just because you can't come up with a good way to come out of this on the right side of things. It's none too smart.

I've lost emo

But you won scream

are you saying I'm so below you that I can't even have a worthwhile conversation? emo

Converstation, maybe... debate, no. I was right from the beginning and you had no weapons with which to win.
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

I've lost emo

But you won scream

Converstation, maybe... debate, no. I was right from the beginning and you had no weapons with which to win.

mad ............

.... emo 'kay *slinks away*

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mari Star 146
Lovers Never Tell

I was humoring her the entire time. Why do you thing I was making so many jokes? rofl
Lovers Never Tell
Mari Star 146
Lovers Never Tell

I was humoring her the entire time. Why do you thing I was making so many jokes? rofl

True, true. Fair enough.
Its Koto!

But you won scream

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa..... WHOA

1)Conversation =/= argument

2) Sometimes you lose arguments.

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

I've lost emo

But you won scream

mad ............

.... emo 'kay *slinks away*

next time when you have your wits, keep 'em. And don't get mad either. Anger makes you sound ill imformed. You have to have creditbility and to always ALWAYS know what you're talking about, otherwise, you'll lose every time. So argue only what you know. biggrin

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kraggus Doomhammer
Its Koto!

But you won scream

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa..... WHOA

1)Conversation =/= argument

2) Sometimes you lose arguments.

that's why I suttly corrected her. lol.

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okay well I'm moving on to another convo. Later my dears. Have a wonderful night! heart
women like chivalry and guts.
that's why.
;o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out