Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just dont get it. Most people just treat em like crap! I dont mind being friends with them @ all, but then i get labled as lesbian (which im not! by the way). I just dont get it... sad

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
They hate them 'cause they're ignorant bigots, that's why.
Akeni-chan
I just dont get it. Most people just treat em like crap! I dont mind being friends with them @ all, but then i get labled as lesbian (which im not! by the way). I just dont get it... sad

Wow if you care so much that homosexuals are made fun of maybe you shouldn't care if you get called one if you defend them. You are being a hypocrite by the by.
Let them hate, its thier choice.

They are just ignorant. Or just plain mean. Lol.
People are made for the opposite gender, same gender attraction just isnt natural, its a defect of some kind.
People realize this and, by their evil nature, persecute them or quote: "treat them like crap"

And honestly the thought of it disgusts me!

Merry Lunatic

They're ignorant. :/ Or think gay people are "wrong" because they believe the bible says gay people are bad, which they're not. I'm not bad because I'm a lesbian, so I'm not going to hell(if there is one. I kinda think the world is hell, not really though). :/ I'm just attracted to women and not to men. Wtf?

Well, I think people who are mean to homosexuals are just ignorant or just plain cruel. XD

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Packnights Pictures
People are made for the opposite gender, same gender attraction just isnt natural, its a defect of some kind.
People realize this and, by their evil nature, persecute them or quote: "treat them like crap"

It must be natural, it happens.
Angel Kumara
Akeni-chan

Wow if you care so much that homosexuals are made fun of maybe you shouldn't care if you get called one if you defend them. You are being a hypocrite by the by.

same point
Packnights Pictures

It's natural, animals even do it. Besides, if you're saying that it's a defect, then are we supposed to make fun of people with genetic illnesses? People who were born disfigured? People who are mentally handicapped? Should we prosecute them too?
Packnights Pictures

actually it IS natural. a lot of apes have been seen doing sexual things with the same gender. there have been homosexuals since before we got out of the trees

and by your logic, are we not also allowed to treat handicapped people like s**t? they do after all have a "defect" that is not good to pass on to the next generation.

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Self-confidence issues, I imagine. People who are comfortable with themselves have no need to run around bullying and putting down others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff