Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
It's the media, mostly. It's..glamorized that sort of thing.

Kids these days learn a lot more simply by watching TV. It's a shame, really.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
LOL. just because someone is a whore/criminal it doesn't mean they were abused.

Have you not seen media over the last 5years?
Girls are seen as grown up at a MUCH younger age.
Grown up clothing is made for younger kids, mini skirts and boots for 8year olds?!

They obviously haven't been brought up with morals.

Guys have alot more violence in media than it was before. Hell my mother said when she was a kid something like Terminator would have been X rated. And note how people in action films don't die if shot. The main character never seems hurt? It'll make them think it's real.

People are making children grow up FAR too quick. Yet complain they are doing too many grown up things.
Children LEARN from whats around them. Even adults make mistakes, some adults are worse than kids.
It's s**t like this-

That is the reason why so many 15-16 year old girls find their way to me. I like to call it "Captain Vigilante's secret investment program" - mostly I end up becoming an other brother to help girls from becoming stupid bitches when they are older by actually giving them the guidance and advice they actually need to help them grow up to becoming free thinking mature young adults without causing them to do it too fast or not at all. Actually it's how I handle all teenage girls now, I call it an investment because once they hit 18 and I'm still under 25 I might actually ask them out, if not then chances are they'll actually be a lot better about meeting a guy that's actually worth a damn and being worth something back.

I do that with teenage guys too, except the waiting till 18 part... not into dudes.

Truth is a lot of these kids don't have someone to actually guide them and help them understand what they are going through, because the influences they have in their life are either really-

-"Sex is wrong, and don't make mistakes otherwise you're bad and not worth anything" or
-"******** anyone you want any time you want everything is ok and if anyone tells you otherwise then they are just jerks trying to suppress you!"

both are really self destructive.

What teenagers really need is someone they can actually talk to about their problems, be there when they do the stupid s**t they do (we were all teenagers, we all did stupid s**t) and help them learn from their actions to make better ones in the future (no lectures, because no one listens to that- more like "Yep, you did what I expected you to do- but hey that's life...<insert potentionally amazing and insightful words> wink , kick their a** once in a while with that nice bitchslap called reality, and not victimize or persecute them so they can grow up actually being a real human being and be the next generation to help the teenagers that really need them.
MangaJoe
[~Lady.Ice~]
MangaJoe
1. Guys think it's cool to be dangerous, thus making a persona that gets them tail.

2. Many young girls think they're more mature by getting into a relationship, yet at a young age all that means to them is ********.

3. Both are pretty much whores because they'll sleep with just about anyone any time because they think the only thing that matters is pleasure.

Aren't you proud of their ignorance?
Not your__________________________________________________

Not all "young girls" are ignorant.

And no, not all girls who get in a relationship are in it for the sex.

Those that are, do it to fit in. One girl does it, another thinks its cool then a trend starts.

__________________________________________________Ordinary girl

I like the fact you don't defend the guys at all in the statement I made, sexist much?

Look, all kids who make stupid choices are guilty of being stupid. A lot of young girls will use sex to feel loved and a lot of young guys will play love to get sex. I'm not saying all kids are stupid, I'm just saying those kids that do that s**t are.

Geez, so you are blaming other people from not addressing the guys, well you aren't addressing the fact that guys are "tough" and feel the need to fight. What's up with that? Are you against talking about your secret criminal life?
this country runs on sex and violence so i can see how young adults what to be that but i do not agree with it
MangaJoe
1. Guys think it's cool to be dangerous, thus making a persona that gets them tail.

2. Many young girls think they're more mature by getting into a relationship, yet at a young age all that means to them is ********.

3. Both are pretty much whores because they'll sleep with just about anyone any time because they think the only thing that matters is pleasure.

Aren't you proud of their ignorance?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces