• Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
katdid08
hyperkatte
katdid08
hyperkatte
wow... So much hate on Clinton!

I personally think she would be a great president! She's promising to fix the economy, and knows esactly how!

Remember when Bill Clinton was in office? The national debt was Z E R O and EVERYONE had a job and pay was better because there were fewer possible replacements. When Bush came into office the debt came back and now the economy sucks.

I don't believe that she will follow through with it I think she is just saying what we want to hear and not what will take place.. She's two faced,

But she knows how! Obama wants the same things as her, but he's a young guy with big dreams he doesn't know how to achieve... Think about it... If Clinton really appoints him her vice president and if she really didn't plan on following through (which I have no doubt that she will follow through) then as her vice president, Obama can pester her to no ends to get her to do it.

I doubt Obama would do that. He seems to have enough skills to manage on his own. Even without as much experince he seems more willing to try and he sticks to what he says. Clinton just seems to change to much and her and her husband both know Obama is a threat and they were trying to take him out.. That alone would make me not trust them.

Change too much?!? Example, please!