Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Tourettes. No matter what I do, how disciplined I am, how successful I become, I'll always twitch. It keeps me awake at night whenever it wants, and there's nothing I can do, no meds I can take, no amount of concentration or anything...

Kind of sucks.
I am absolutely powerless when I am under tons of stress or going through one of those really bad mood swings. >.< I feel like I have no control about things anymore. I don't really like control all that well in fear of making a mistake. But I just want something - anything to call my own and rely on that something - anything all the time and know that something - anything will be there for me all the time. >.<

(I feel powerless right now if anyone cared to know. So, it's the tons of stress with the mood swings. >.< wink

'End
KRYPTONITE, JK!
MY MOM MAKES ME FEEL POWERLESS, SHES BEST KNOWN AS MEGA-B***H
Hm my ex made me feel power less :/ i still have my issues but i'm working on it smile
My older brother, he's so mean looking and most of the time acts like it, though he's really nice to me. But I can't help to do whatever he says. Along with my Mom.

That and

Adult authority.
Thinking about my girlfriend beign steal by one guy makes me feel really powerless for many reasons cry
What makes me feel powerless... loneliness.

Witty Rogue

21,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
My mother.
Damn c**t.
I love her. x3

O.G. Strawberry

Any sort of natural disaster drop kicks anything else no questions asked talk2hand an erupting volcano makes it so you are backhanded by reality at how pitifully weak humans are.
Family ( The most verbal abusing bundle of loves) and Smiling, kind Christian people who always asked their dear friend, me, to join their church.
My boyfriend.
But only because he's so damn adorable and I don't get to see him often.

Butbut, I get to see him this weekend. We're going to California together and then making it back to Phoenix in time for Flogging Molly. x3

600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
My bipolar dad who has it in his head that I am not his so he treats me worse then scum but I have no where to go and I can't leave my mom with him for I fear what he will do to her........... emo
My parents make me feel powerless. I'm nearly 22 years old and live with my parents. I'd move out, but they pay for my school and I am about to graduate. They have stifled me financially and pretty much ignore me until I try to take control of my life. For the past 8 months, my sister had been maintaining my parents focus until my mother decided to go through my room. Needless to say, some of the stuff they found was less than "acceptable" and they have thus "grounded" me indefinitely.

Over controlling parents are bound to leave anyone feeling emotionless, hopeless, and especially .. powerless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff