Welcome to Gaia! ::

which sex do u fink is beta, male or female?
I guess girl since i am one then again I sound basis oh well.
Both have different strengths and weaknesses. So I don't think one is er.. better than the other.
    I "fink" you should learn how to spell "beta"

I would say females, but then I saw you, and your lack of intelligence, which is an embarrassment to females, so I'm going to have to go with guys are better just because of this.

But seriously, what type of question is that? There is no way it won't be bias because we all know people are going to pick their on gender because people don't like to feel insignificant.
Beta as being tested? I dunno. Have the aliens landed yet? rolleyes
females can give birth to babies.
XxTokyo AngelxX
females can give birth to babies.
males are the freakin' fertilizer...
I fink yewr typin is annuhin.

Anyway, neither sex is better or has a better life in today's society. Everything is naturally balanced out, or balanced out by ideals in the modern world.

To say that one sex is better than the other would be generalizing the entire population of that sex, as well as the other one.
Girls, because most of them are smart and intellegant, and they are easier to talk to than guys.
i think that males and females are just different so i think that no one is better than the other...

but if i had to make a choice then i would say women even though i am a guy......
The balance of girls and guys is carefully set so that neither has a better life or one is not better than the other. One couldn't do without the other so it would be absurd to say that one is better, because that would most likely mean you could wipe the other off the surface of the earth. Which we know for any species we cannot do.
Fairin

I would say females, but then I saw you, and your lack of intelligence, which is an embarrassment to females, so I'm going to have to go with guys are better just because of this.

But seriously, what type of question is that? There is no way it won't be bias because we all know people are going to pick their on gender because people don't like to feel insignificant.

Amen.
Majo-chan
Fairin

Amen.

god bless us, every one. xd
Girls can have multiple orgasms, however MOST women go through life without ever having an orgasm.

Men only get one orgasm, but they definitely get it.

Quantity or Quality...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces