Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My girlfriends older sisters room while her older sister was on the computer IN that same room, she was facing the screen and my gf gave me a headjob.

Gf's living room seconds before her folks walked in we finished.

Gf's best friends living room...

Lot's of stuff...
damn you scared me for a sec.........that would be bad..........
Captain yazoo
My girlfriends older sisters room while her older sister was on the computer IN that same room, she was facing the screen and my gf gave me a headjob.

Gf's living room seconds before her folks walked in we finished.

Gf's best friends living room...

Lot's of stuff...

lol "headjob".. I gotta ask, what part of the world are you from where they call it a "headjob"? Strange regional slang amuses me.
total redneck new years party, at my boy's friend's brother's house, back corner of the shady lookin' basement on the dusty floor next to an old shower and dryer. o_O; and drunk. lololll
and in our friend's bathroom, with the rest of his band right down the hallway, xd
in a crowded rave . odd, no one really noticed, they all thought we were just dancing against a wall. (or they didn't care and didn't say anything)
Lets see...hm.... my boyfriend has a crazy sex drive like unhuman i can barely keep up but i do

~my first time was in the gazebo in a park, when he walk me home. he did me so *cough cough* until the next day and i couldn't even walk. Hated him for that for a while but yaa...
~In my bed room. THe crazy part was that my parentS kept coming in and out so we sat in big chairs next to each other like he was tutoring me and my parents kept peeking in but he fingered me while i was trying 2 concintate on keeping the sounds coming out.
~Near the trees behind the children's playgrounds. The wierd thing is that my sister waas playing with her friends while he pushed me up in the tree. My back got scratched.
~Before and After, his show (hes in a band) in the band room his bands dressing room
~At top of the school's roof tops where there is this sky light. Stayed there from the end of school to the beginning of the next day XD my uniform smelled like axe trying to cover up the smell
~In the school's pool's heated swimming pool. Crazy stuff happened
~In a tree *literally* the branch was HUGE
~On a rock and ocean at the beach until dawn *friend's beach house but we were on the beach the whole time*
~And practiacally anywhere when I'm with him and hes feeling horny, but i never did a blow up before.... Hes my first but im defentally not his first but most likely his last cuz im the only one that could ever keep up XD redface (sometimes he would come to my part-time job or call me to come to "hug" him. I think im gonna die but he really loves me biggrin heart whee xp blaugh 3nodding God hes so horny
In the womb.
at disneyland =]
An out-of-the way location at a park, my school parking lot in a minivan on spring break, a bathroom at his apartment, and I gave him a b*****b once in our friend's closet. lol. We're like animalistic sex-addicts. xd
I had sex in the pool bathroom where I worked...
Not exactly a big deal though.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
midnight at a skatepark xd
a park bathroom and the park in the middle of the night
Used the swing in the park nearby late at night domokun

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Unused carpark at the back of a chinese restaurant.
In a bathtub?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces