Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsweetened Honey
I believe in void. You don't go anywhere...you just cease to be. -shrug-

it terrifies me but yes i believe this
I believe its heaven
hmmm im not sure but id say that youd go to one of two places either a very dark and evil place many called hell, but also the good go to a place thats for those who did good in life and no i dont know and its a very very vague subject...too many variables for anyone to really put much info in on it without belonging to a sect
Last_Gunslingr
When you die, u either go to spiritual paradise, or spiritual prison. You spend your time in prison until:
A. U repent for ur sins, accept the gospel of Christ, and r released into paradise
or
B. U don't repent, u don't accept the gospel, and @ the Second Coming, u r judged for ur sins and sent to:
A. Celestial Kingdom
B. Terrestial Kingdom
C. Telestial Kingdom
or
D. Outer Darkness

there... now u know where u go when u die. biggrin
That is, if you're of the Mormon persuasion.

Don't forget, everything stated on this subject is only a matter of opinion. Whether you believe you're 100% right or not, its impossible to prove. Thus, opinion.
Death? An actual end? WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS!?! scream

Not but really I'm gonna live forever.
No one knows where you go.
I'd like to believe we're reincarnated, though sometimes I think we just cease for an etirnity.

Phantom

i believe in heaven and reincarnation. 3nodding
Your dead body will fertilize soil and ultimately become a source of energy for future generations.
nobody know's

Wheezing Smoker

The ground.
Unless you're cremated, in which you go in a jar usually.
I hope to a better place.
i think that when i die, I'll have my own space in the universe to make my own world :3
I will tell you what will happen to me i will die and after iam dead i will transfere my energy into the earth and from thiere i do not know but that is the way of the universe all energy is tranfered not created or destroyed so guess what i wont really be dead just not in the same form...right?
i'm going to hell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces