Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok so think about it, if you could live in any place, any kind of house,have any kind of career,ect. What would it all be like? Go ahead theres no limit, It cant hurt to dream about it for five or so odd min. Have fun!
Well I would be an Actor but I wouldn't want Papparazi after me all the time I would just like to hang out with friends, like I do every weekend and I would live in another town.

So my life is almost perfect now.

Mekkou's Significant Otter

Shirtless Entrepreneur

25,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
I would live in a 3 bed room house in Naples, Italy. I would be with my one and only and I would visit many places, and just go to the house for when I take breaks from traveling. I would also be a black smith I think. That would make me happy.
lots of property in belgium, lots of cement castle, lots of hanging gardens, lots of responsibility, helping a lot of people, good art in civil places, good food everywhere for free, people treating each other proper, everybody has a job

6,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
TV actor for a sci-fi show.
id be a super (sexy) player in the field of politics, making decisions on a global level. As well as have involvements in any secret organizations, military analysis... etc.

id also have a moderately sized home, the car of my dreams

as for marriage... a strong and Christian military man (cuz men in military uniforms are hawt)

i have a long way to go gonk
U SAID I COULD DREAM RIGHT?
well, id be a naruto character and live in an apartment and be a ninja!
yep im so immature...
I'd be a surreal artist in L.A. or Vegas. Along side that I'd be a rock musician with a small band. Not too famous, but still known.
starlett_child
Ok so think about it, if you could live in any place, any kind of house,have any kind of career,ect. What would it all be like? Go ahead theres no limit, It cant hurt to dream about it for five or so odd min. Have fun!

ok my dream... is to go to FSU next year biggrin ...graduate with honors xd ... leave asap... move to either maine or washington mrgreen ... have a good career... own a home... get myself a dog blaugh ... and then hopefully find love heart heart heart heart heart heart
Well, this may actually end up happening.
I want to make a huge career out of being a musician.
I wanna rock and roll all night, and party every day.
(And well we all wanna be big rockstars and live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars, the girls come easy and the drugs come cheap, and we all stay skinny cuz we just won't eat.)
I want a really nice house, not too big, with an awesome party room, consisting of a bar, pool table, foos ball, 60" plasma screen TV, and guitar hero.
And a lovely wifey. 3nodding
In my dream world I'd be making money from writing novels. It would be so profound and insightful that people cannot help but be drawn into it. I would then be able to afford to live in France or Japan, either will do. I want my hill to be on a hill near an ocean somewhere. The entire house will be built out of dark, unbreakable glass and diamonds. Surrounding it would be rose vines and waterfall fountains every so often. My mate would be an ex-military general who can play the flute. In my backyard would be the house pets, my white tiger cub and my snow leopard bred just for me.

That sounds good for me. C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces