Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just a quickie.

The best years for me were 1996, 1997, and 2003.

1996 - we were really wealthy and I got to travel a lot with the family.
1997 - 1997 con't 1996
2003 - My first relationship started, I was starting middle school. it was my first and longest, ending 4 years ago.

What were the best years of your childhood and why?

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
2005, I got Pokemon Emerald and would sit outside every morning and play it. And..well pretty much my early childhood; 1999-2006 when I still had some friends and played with my brother a lot. 2007 forward just sucked a** for me, up until last year where I got a state award for one act play.

Girl

1999: I had a wonderful 5th birthday. We got our first household computer, so I guess that was pretty neat.

2000: I went to Ghana for the first time. It was also the first time I remembered flying on a plane. We moved to a new part of the neighborhood and I made good friends with most of the kids there. I also had a great christmas/christmas break that year.

2004 was the prime of my childhood; so much happened during that year. The list would be too long. There's a lot of things then I'm nostalgic for.

2005 and early 2006 were interesting. I was loud and crazy outside of school and I had a lot of friends during those years.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
1997-2003, when I lived in my second house. I just remember that time as me being most innocent and untroubled by the world.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
When the super nintendo and sega genesis came out.

Hellraiser

Every year before Grade6/7.

☠

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I don't remember any of them that well, but they all had the parts where I was swinging sticks around and playing Zelda as well as the parts where people's arms were getting broken and s**t, so I would assume they were all more or less equally good and equally bad.

Benevolent Smoker

2001-3ish not a care in the world and I had real friends

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Um, I don't know dates but ill just sum up the things that made me happy :
Being outside. Running , swimming , climbing , riding my bike.
I miss hanging out in trees with friends.
Pokemon and pokemon cards. I used to trade cards with friends. It was fun.
Dragon ball z and sailor moon spiked my imagination on being a dork and thinking I can fly and control the moon.
my first kiss & 10th grade and dating boys.
none of them. Bieng an adult is so much mroe fun.

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
All my memories or my childhood in the 90s are pretty great , but the best part was when Pokemon took over the world

Bashful Cub

Every year before puberty... sweatdrop
I loved my stuffed animals, and playing outside. I loved my Little Mermaid cassette tape and my baby Furby heart

Star

I'm living them. User Image Seriously.

******** elementary school, save for a couple good teachers.
******** middle school, save for a couple good friends.
******** high school, save for a couple good times.

I have been emotionally ready for college since I was ten years old. I have had nothing but incredible experiences since being here.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
1988-1995/96 for most of those years I lived in my homestate of Texas, both of my parents made loads of money and I had close friends who cared about me and great doctors.
Then we moved and I have been living in hell..lonely ever since.
1999 to 2005?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces