Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lee Knover
Isis10
Lee Knover
I like a girl with a mind. Someone I can talk to about anything and everything. She has to have some brains. Looks wise, simple clothes, natural looking makeup, nothing big and gloppy.

The girls who are girly girls, wear the skirts and all that are just eye candy to me.

nice going.... ur one of the few men I know that think that way whee that doesn't use appereance to rate a person, but her mind and ideas 3nodding

I don't like to have to explain things. My brothers girlfriend is ... just so stupid. Beautiful girl, but she's always asking the most off the wall questions. That someone her age SHOULD know.
She openly admitted she didn't know what foreplay was until her Junior year of high school.

I know how that feels; many timnes beautiful faces are just that.... a face. No brains, np thought, no insightful ideas..... xp
Isis10
Lee Knover
Isis10
Lee Knover
I like a girl with a mind. Someone I can talk to about anything and everything. She has to have some brains. Looks wise, simple clothes, natural looking makeup, nothing big and gloppy.

The girls who are girly girls, wear the skirts and all that are just eye candy to me.

nice going.... ur one of the few men I know that think that way whee that doesn't use appereance to rate a person, but her mind and ideas 3nodding

I don't like to have to explain things. My brothers girlfriend is ... just so stupid. Beautiful girl, but she's always asking the most off the wall questions. That someone her age SHOULD know.
She openly admitted she didn't know what foreplay was until her Junior year of high school.

I know how that feels; many timnes beautiful faces are just that.... a face. No brains, np thought, no insightful ideas..... xp

That's why I have a problem with those types of girls.
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Lee Knover

Hehehe! So dark/emo/ girls are not what you are looking for, huh?

Not at all. I'm into the all-natural. If you're going to dye your hair, best be something close to your natural color. Not a blond going to black. I'm not a fan of black hair. No piercings or tattoos. Most girls can't pull it off.
I see... Not a fan of black hair? O_o So you don't like girls with black hair? Is true that most girls like to have a piercing or tattoo... =/ I have nothing againt with that..., but sometime they regret and that's stupid? Anyway...
twiniie_
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Lee Knover

Not at all. I'm into the all-natural. If you're going to dye your hair, best be something close to your natural color. Not a blond going to black. I'm not a fan of black hair. No piercings or tattoos. Most girls can't pull it off.
I see... Not a fan of black hair? O_o So you don't like girls with black hair? Is true that most girls like to have a piercing or tattoo... =/ I have nothing againt with that..., but sometime they regret and that's stupid? Anyway...

I don't like girls with black hair, no. I see a lot of girls that just look terrible with piercings and tattoos. I mean, a few tattoos that are nicely placed are OK. I guess I just have really high standards.
twiniie_
has big butt & boobs

I'm failing to see how that would automatically make someone girly.

I must not be a girl, because I don't fit into any of those three.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that most guys want an intelligant girl, with a good personality, who just so happens to be good looking.
I like a girl who has some humor 3nodding
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Lee Knover

I don't like girls with black hair, no. I see a lot of girls that just look terrible with piercings and tattoos. I mean, a few tattoos that are nicely placed are OK. I guess I just have really high standards.
I am curious about this.... Why don't you like girls with black hair? Well... the majority of people have black hair... O_o Hahaha! High standards, you said it. XD Heehee~
a girl with a p***s.
For me, the sweet/sensitive girls. heart
Red hair, pale white skin, no freckles, around my height, smaller chest, correctly thin, and thin to petite.
Intelligent, cruel, devoted, sarcastic, strong, and everything else both looks and personality wise that would make her perfect to me in every way... Yea it'll never happen.
twiniie_
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Lee Knover

I am curious about this.... Why don't you like girls with black hair? Well... the majority of people have black hair... O_o Hahaha! High standards, you said it. XD Heehee~

I just prefer blonds. Lol. The majority of girls I see that are worth looking at have blond or brown hair.
Really, really high standards. I don't see that as a bad thing though. I guess its because I'm not in the dating world.
Lee Knover
Isis10
Lee Knover
Isis10
Lee Knover

That's why I have a problem with those types of girls.

ur not the only one xd

I'll have to ask the same as twiniie_; what do u have against black hair question sweatdrop
Audz got scuuurvy
twiniie_
has big butt & boobs

I'm failing to see how that would automatically make someone girly.

I must not be a girl, because I don't fit into any of those three.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that most guys want an intelligant girl, with a good personality, who just so happens to be good looking.
Of course that doesn't describe a girly girl. Just the sexy type... Even though you don't suit in any of those three.... there are plenty type that are different.
lol

Just personal preference. Not like there aren't attractive girls with black hair, I just like blonds better.
the magical
a girl with a p***s.
O_O WHAT?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out