Welcome to Gaia! ::

i see these two words as packages.
i don't genuinly just decied that someone is ugly be looking at them.
i tend to look at there qualities, and who the person is.
because to me, someone could be really attractive on the outside.
and just really ugly on the inside.

atractive : someone you have a bond with who has the whole attractiveness, including there pro's and con's quality and personality.

unatractive: has the opposite of all those qualities.

If i'm honest, i can't go to someone "really i find you ugly."
i tend to go for qualities,
but qualities don't always "balence out"
so yes, there are times i go "noway stay away from me"
You didn't get your definitions of pretty and ugly from Dictionary.com, did you =/

It's hard to have my own personal definition. I like what I like and I don't like what I don't like. Simple as that. I really don't have a particular aesthetic.
yes, that seems right. I like what i like also.
i actually really don't like those words much neutral
TikiBox
Ugly: Someone who's mood brings down the mood of the entire room. Someone self-centered, self-righteous, overly depressed, or unnecessarily arrogant. Beating other people down with words and violence. Mistreating your own body.

Beautiful: Not being afraid to smile. Helping to make the world a better place. Being kind, especially at the hardest times. Thinking of others before yourself and giving more than receiving. Expecting nothing of others and being supportive. Having their own self-motivation and being able to think for themselves.

Physically...

In my opinion, dimples have always made people look more attractive, as long as they smile more. You can also tell alot about a person by their hands. A skinny/fat person can be pretty, ugly, or beautiful. I have no preference for bodyshape.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I completely and totally agree! ^^

And about physical beauty, i think that everyone thinks certain people are very attractive to them and some people will think those same people don't look that attractive to them.
It's all in one's preference and i believe everyone is going to be viewed as pretty or beautiful physically by someone, somewhere but i think it all starts with looking pretty on the inside and being happy with yourself.

*points to qouted post* She said the truth ^^ Totally!
pretty= Someone who tries to be a good person, and doesn't put others down or judge them based only on appearances, on wether they are "pretty" or not. stare It is not important how people look physically, and anyone who says looks matter is shallow and too dumb to see that inner beauty is all that matters, bacause looks leave with age.
ugly= those who hurt, lie to, or steal from, or even kill for their own enjoyment, and tries to bring others down. Killing includes animals too, not just humans.
amazing flying apples
pretty= Someone who tries to be a good person, and doesn't put others down or judge them based only on appearances, on wether they are "pretty" or not. stare It is not important how people look physically, and anyone who says looks matter is shallow and too dumb to see that inner beauty is all that matters, bacause looks leave with age.
ugly= those who hurt, lie to, or steal from, or even kill for their own enjoyment, and tries to bring others down. Killing includes animals too, not just humans.

I really agree with that, i can't stand people who lie.
Ugly = Self centered barbie doll people, people who are ALL about appearences, you know...the Abercrombie & Bitches. xd

Attractive = Someone with a good personality, someone who treats you right for who you are.
pretty is someone with nice hair and all that and ugly is disgusting like bugs on the teeth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff