Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dont know.

Dainty Doll

Pretty- something unusual but attractive about there face. An individual look or quirk, like the way their eyes or mouth move.

Ugly- someone "average" looking. Nothing special about their face or movements. Blandness.
hmm.. ugly: someone with a really bad personality.
pretty: someone kind hearted, nice looking.
pretty: well groomed
ugly: not well groomed
i dont think anyone should have a say in whose pretty and whose ugly.
Opinions:

Pretty-

Someone who is very sweet and caring, with some pleasant features.

Ugly-

Don't believe in the word. To each we are given diffrent looks, and that's waht makes the World beautiful.

Beautiful-

Someone who has the best personality EVER. With nice eyes. <3
Ugly: Someone who's mood brings down the mood of the entire room. Someone self-centered, self-righteous, overly depressed, or unnecessarily arrogant. Beating other people down with words and violence. Mistreating your own body.

Beautiful: Not being afraid to smile. Helping to make the world a better place. Being kind, especially at the hardest times. Thinking of others before yourself and giving more than receiving. Expecting nothing of others and being supportive. Having their own self-motivation and being able to think for themselves.

Physically...

In my opinion, dimples have always made people look more attractive, as long as they smile more. You can also tell alot about a person by their hands. A skinny/fat person can be pretty, ugly, or beautiful. I have no preference for bodyshape.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Missy Flute
Pretty = someone who looks really cute and attractive
Ugly = someone who looks disgusting, the opposite genderish, and just not attractive

pretty= one who is beautiful (nice) inside and out

ugly= one who is rude and discusting and mean inside and out

Dapper Ladykiller

Beautiful is someone who takes care of himself/herself, has good relationships, keeps himself/herself clean and well-groomed, gets things done without complaining, does nice things for others, plans for future, accepts his/her own mistakes, and takes pride in himself/herself for all of the thing above.

Ugly is someone who hasn't grown up yet, doesn't bother to clean up after himself/herself, has a selfish and arrogant attitude, cries and whines about the littlest things, doesn't care about anything at all, does bad things like not get a job or show up for it, endlessly complains how fat/ugly he/she is, abuses everyone and everything, and usually ends up NOT getting anything he/she wants - like a job, a relationship, money, good looks, good weight, etc.

Britney Spears makes a great example of the latter, though she may have been a former when she first made it to superstardom. rolleyes
|| - { Your heart is charcoal, smoking black. . . } - ||

Pretty:
Not you.
Ugly:
You.

|| - { Why don't you just tie the mattress to your back? } - ||
my opinion is swayed by someones confidence.

Demonic Lunatic

Pretty - Something that is attractive and appealing to me, be it personality or physical traits.

Ugly - Unattractive and repulsive physical and/or personality traits.

Greedy Genius

pretty: something that makes me smile
ugly: something that is going to be beautiful...like the ugly duckling mrgreen
TikiBox
Ugly: Someone who's mood brings down the mood of the entire room. Someone self-centered, self-righteous, overly depressed, or unnecessarily arrogant. Beating other people down with words and violence. Mistreating your own body.

Beautiful: Not being afraid to smile. Helping to make the world a better place. Being kind, especially at the hardest times. Thinking of others before yourself and giving more than receiving. Expecting nothing of others and being supportive. Having their own self-motivation and being able to think for themselves.

Physically...

In my opinion, dimples have always made people look more attractive, as long as they smile more. You can also tell alot about a person by their hands. A skinny/fat person can be pretty, ugly, or beautiful. I have no preference for bodyshape.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quoted For Truth!
Sweet like candy to my soul

The key to beauty lies partially in symmetry. The human eye is attracted to more symmetrical faces. Studies on infants showed that when shown pictures of human faces the infants stared longer at the more symmetrical ones.

Another sign of beauty is larger, childlike features. The studies on this are really detailed so I wont go into these ones.

Women are attracted to two types of men, primarily. Women who possess a strong need to be taken care of stemming from our primitive survival need to provide for our young seek strong, confident men with whom they could have offspring. (Some girls like the "jock" type.)

Women who possess a strong maternal nurturing characteristic generally seek men for whom they can provide emotional support. The need to be needed falls into this category of mate selection. (Some girls prefer the "nerdy" type.)

Men statistically prefer women with "hourglass figures." Larger hips and breasts are a subconscious sign of fertility.
Sweet you rock and sweet you roll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces