Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a friend who refuses to take compliments and some how turns them around.

I say
"You seem to be getting more firmer and skinnier!"

she says
"Oh. Are you saying I was fat? What do you mean by 'FIRMER?'

I say
"No. I wasn't saying you were fat. You just look firmer.
That's a good thing."

she says
"Right"

I say
"Remind me never to try complimenting you again ;3 "
anime_sweetie
iBackStab

We're realistic, reality happens to be negitive.

Dang, I was going to say that.

Reality is just negative because that's just how people make it out to be.

Whenever s**t happens, there always turns out to be a positive reason behind it.

So really, life can also turn out to be positive for some people.
not necessarily because they have better lives
but just because that's their own view point
Gothic_Crystal
happy people are usually the stupid people who don't know any better

eh
ignorance is bliss~

'sides
negative people are usually the stupid people who put down others to make themselves feel better.
4 you dumbasses who think ur life is so sad and reality is so unfair to you,
whats the matter with you? are you dying?
are you and your family starving ?
then sell ur stupid computer and buy some food!
reality is as negative as you are. go get laid!
As Buddha said; Life is suffering.

Suffering comes from desire.

Eliminate Desire, end suffering.

Readers digest:
we're screwed. But you can be a realist and appreciate the bad things in life, as long as you learn from them it was a positive experience.
heart
Because there's nothing positive to say about themselves?
Idk...it's just better to make people laugh. No point in making thier lives worse too.

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Hmmm.......this is probably going to sound really irrelevant and random but I'ma say it any way.

I think people just see the world like they see it. If they see it as an optimistic world where reality doesn't exist, then that's just the way they are. If they see it as well......not so optimistic and it feels like a rainy day, everyday I guess that the way they are. As for me I see it two different ways, one way is sunshine and lollipops, the other sees that everyone's gonna die anyway so why not just speed up the process......(o_O....... that way scares me a little. . . )
I'm cynical because of what I know. Life isn't as peachy as it seems to the younger group of people. I learned a lot in college about people and how life works. Some people get the short end of the stick all the time (I'm one of them) and others seem to always get everything. I don't know why it is, but that's just how it works. When nothing goes right, you can't help but feel cynical.

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Better terms to describe me are "Misanthropic" and "Bitchy." I've never actually heard anyone call me 'cynical'.

I'm actually a very happy person. I don't need to like the world or the people in it to be happy. I have a good life, my parents love me, and I have some wonderful friends. That doesn't make society any less distasteful to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff