Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Well, my high school has 1400+ people and has enough staff and resources. Though the funding seems to be decent the food that is sold is dramatically overpriced and there is a huge focus on athletics, though the more academic students are being paid attention to more than they used to. The washrooms are disgusting at most times and most of the students are obnoxious and oblivious to why they are at school. Most teachers are average or better. So I guess it could be worse.
There are only a few people you can stereotype...the drama kids. Everybody else has cliques but there are like athletes with artists, and dancers with nerds. We're very motley and modge podged. It's great. It's nothing like tv high schools. Our academics are great and so are our arts. Yay!!! GO WILDCATS!!!
Its full of hillbilly ******** tards.
And drug users.
Preppy whores.
Preppy gay whores. [these gay people were the bad kind D<]
Jokes who had shoes up there asses.
A principle that touched you when he yelled at you ;-;

I'm glad i don't go there any more.
I love my school, it's crazy. The teachers are just as nuts as the students, so we get to do a lot of weird, spazzy stuff. We had a Victorian wedding in my history class last year, and one of my friends got to play a drunken kidnapper and he walked around during the wedding reception jumping people with a hammer, a rope, and a burlap sack. I don't know how that had to do with the wedding, but it was the teacher's idea and hot damn it was funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff