Welcome to Gaia! ::

why is it...
why do they make us feel like we have nothing when their gone but then everything feels golden when somehow, we see them, or hear from them again, even it being only 2 days or 2 seconds.....
....why?
why do we put ourselves through so much misery..... even when you think its over,the subconscience feeling that you dont have to feel like you have nothing if they moved on with themselves

it comes and hits even harder, but without realizing its them that you need in your life to end those long, sleepless nights..... or those times when all you wanna do is sleep, and you do it....you even sleep a whole day, but that pain inside still makes you feel like u havent had enough sleep.......
    i bet thats how my ex feels right now.

ughh.

all this love talk is making me sad.

emo

girls kinda feel the same way.

you never know what you had until its gone.
Not everyone feels the way you do... I feel a little bit like that with my boyfriend... it's not what women put guys through in a relationshiop... it's how well you guys are together... I can tell you love this person a lot
I think it's the same in both genders
Cuz we're heart AMAZING heart

And it's human nature for love to ******** ninja the s**t out of you. Love is like just... stepping in it. Since the moment you left your front porch, you were on this course with no idea then all of a sudden, bam, your wet up to your ankles.
Love can be the most wonderful thing as well as the most abhorred emotion. Thats what makes love so powerful
SanguinLullaby
Cuz we're heart AMAZING heart

And it's human nature for love to ******** ninja the s**t out of you. Love is like just... stepping in it. Since the moment you left your front porch, you were on this course with no idea then all of a sudden, bam, your wet up to your ankles.

xD
I love your analogy thar, bby. heart

Fashionable Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Friendly Conversationalist

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's not just women that do that, trust me. We don't honestly mean to if we do and I'm sure most guys don't either but if you love someone of course you're going to feel that way. It's basically an unwritten rule. What sucks though is when you can't move on and they can...it makes you feel very...useless and unwanted.
Women..I never really understood them...neither do I understand humans.

Greedy Conversationalist

I know pain of unrequited relationships. I've never been good enough for anyone to feel that way about me. That's why I worry about the person I'm "seeing" now. It's online, and I'm afraid as soon as they see me they'll forget everything else and walk in the other direction. It hurts.
Crewl_k-oss
why is it...
why do they make us feel like we have nothing when their gone but then everything feels golden when somehow, we see them, or hear from them again, even it being only 2 days or 2 seconds.....
....why?
why do we put ourselves through so much misery..... even when you think its over,the subconscience feeling that you dont have to feel like you have nothing if they moved on with themselves

it comes and hits even harder, but without realizing its them that you need in your life to end those long, sleepless nights..... or those times when all you wanna do is sleep, and you do it....you even sleep a whole day, but that pain inside still makes you feel like u havent had enough sleep.......

Why do we put ourselves through such misery? Heck, I wish I could answer that one, but we do. It's just that you think that maybe one day they will notice you, and everything you do for them.
It goes the other way too.
oOGarrettOo
I know pain of unrequited relationships. I've never been good enough for anyone to feel that way about me. That's why I worry about the person I'm "seeing" now. It's online, and I'm afraid as soon as they see me they'll forget everything else and walk in the other direction. It hurts.

well, about your situation i can tell you this..... if they fail to see the beauty thats within then they dont deserve you....if thats one way i can put it...
don't think of yourself as bad-looking....think of yourself as the most beautifullest person in the world and you'll be happy....the fact that YOU are happy should be the only thing that matters...
sayaandtenshi
It's not just women that do that, trust me. We don't honestly mean to if we do and I'm sure most guys don't either but if you love someone of course you're going to feel that way. It's basically an unwritten rule. What sucks though is when you can't move on and they can...it makes you feel very...useless and unwanted.

well, i wrote "women" only to depict gender, i didn't mean for it to sound like i was saying that only females are capible of making someone feel like that. cause if anyhitng guys make women feel like this way more....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff