Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What would you do if you got fat?

You would freak out and try to burn it off. 0.47767857142857 47.8% [ 107 ]
You whine about the weight you gain, but just eat more and complain more and eat.. complain.. etc. 0.09375 9.4% [ 21 ]
You would freak out first, but then get used to it. 0.080357142857143 8.0% [ 18 ]
You wouldn't care. 0.15178571428571 15.2% [ 34 ]
You'd actually enjoy the extra pudge. 0.0625 6.2% [ 14 ]
You'd become bulemic/anoxeric. 0.13392857142857 13.4% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

WereRetty
I wouldn't care.

Freaks me out how many people say things like "I'd kill myself" . o For ******** sake, fat is that terrible? :/

For some people, it is.

It's why there's eating disorders, and why some people have said they'd actually abort pregnancy if they somehow found out the child would have a chance to be fat. It's why fat people (especially females) are viewed as inhuman and evil creatures by a lot of society, and why, if it was legal, I have no doubt some people would kill those who are labeled as 'fat'.
I'd shoot myself and make a cruel game out of my death
I`d work it off.
I'd be extremely confused 'cause I've been thin all my life. I'd probably be pretty disappointed with myself too =/
i wouldnt mind the weight i find it verry hard to gain wieght im not like a skeliton or anything but im just sayin i wouldnt freak about it
If I got fat I'd... Oops to late! scream Chubbies rule! scream
User Image
♥ well i have a fast metabolism.
but if i did, i think it would be good. xD
i could use some chubbiness. xD
I'll feel really awkward because I've been skinny for a long time. I wouldn't freak out too bad, but I guess I'll try to eat less and get rid of some fat =/.
Dark_Lady_Jade
WereRetty
I wouldn't care.

Freaks me out how many people say things like "I'd kill myself" . o For f**k's sake, fat is that terrible? :/

For some people, it is.

It's why there's eating disorders, and why some people have said they'd actually abort pregnancy if they somehow found out the child would have a chance to be fat. It's why fat people (especially females) are viewed as inhuman and evil creatures by a lot of society, and why, if it was legal, I have no doubt some people would kill those who are labeled as 'fat'.
Wow, nice to know I'm not considered human because of my weight. Seriously, being fat isn't so bad. I have been large all of my life, since I was a baby so it is really hard for me to lose weight. But I have never considered killing myself because of it.
lil porcelain doll
Dark_Lady_Jade
WereRetty
I wouldn't care.

Freaks me out how many people say things like "I'd kill myself" . o For f**k's sake, fat is that terrible? :/

For some people, it is.

Wow, nice to know I'm not considered human because of my weight. Seriously, being fat isn't so bad. I have been large all of my life, since I was a baby so it is really hard for me to lose weight. But I have never considered killing myself because of it.

You shouldn't, either.
Dark_Lady_Jade
lil porcelain doll
Dark_Lady_Jade
WereRetty
I wouldn't care.

For some people, it is.

You shouldn't, either.
I would never. I honestly am comfortable about my weight. Sure, I'd like to lose a few pounds for health reasons but I don't care how people view me.
lil porcelain doll
Dark_Lady_Jade
lil porcelain doll
Dark_Lady_Jade
WereRetty
I wouldn't care.

For some people, it is.

You shouldn't, either.
I would never. I honestly am comfortable about my weight. Sure, I'd like to lose a few pounds for health reasons but I don't care how people view me.

That's mentality I'm working toward having, myself. smile
My uncle said that if I am fat, I'd live a better life. A better life means my life would be full of good luck. And I find that true. So why not. I'll be disappointed because I won't be able to wear any of my brand name clothes. sad
Dark_Lady_Jade
lil porcelain doll
Dark_Lady_Jade
lil porcelain doll
Dark_Lady_Jade
WereRetty
I wouldn't care.

For some people, it is.

You shouldn't, either.

Seventeen years and I've almost perfected it. xd I'm sure you'll get there.
lil porcelain doll
Dark_Lady_Jade
lil porcelain doll
Dark_Lady_Jade
lil porcelain doll

You shouldn't, either.

Seventeen years and I've almost perfected it. xd I'm sure you'll get there.

I hope so. I've still got issues I'm getting over. But I think I'm getting better (I hope I am). smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff